If you could throw something out of RS, what would it be?

SwreeTak

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A tie between autoers and pest control.

Noob are just prat of every big MMORPG, and you can do something about them (ignore list :thumbsup: ).

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

People who only accepts buying something for under the possible lowest price and people and at the same time are only selling for above the highest possible price. I want to kill them.

Emote beggars! (Not if they are my friends of course)

I would like to see lv 85 miner's reaction if rune get taken out :twisted:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I must say Pest Control. I feel that people shouldnt be able to level so fast and that higher combat levels should be something of an accomplishment that takes time. Actually if everything could be just slowed down a bit and we could have less people competing all the time and leveling all the time, I dunno I think it would just be much nicer and laid back. just my 2 cents. :lol:

thats a hard desision: phats would be my item of tossing, as yes i have had 1 but i find them rediculis nowdays, most ppl with them are those who even though worked hard for them, use it just for riches, though i support some RSC wearers. besides that, annoying, usless BEGGERS!!! godamit, we had a money assistant back on tutorial, either you have the memory of a goldfish, or god your an idiot..

Popoto.~<3

N00BS!!!

What sort of noobs do u mean? If u mean stupid people then i completely agree but if u mean low levelers then i think that would be unfair. we all started at sometime but it's fair enough that u think wot u think.

Personally i would throw out that stupid sandwhich lady!!!

Nothing 2 say...jus that i am gr8!!!

Everyone under 13.

quote]

ever thought of the people under 13 who were kind, generous....helpful?

im 12

anyway...scammers probably

or macroers

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

oh and the illiterate people who substitute U for you.
There's freedom of speech in many countries.

I'd throw out macroers, scammers, & all the immature players. Maybe 20% of the RuneScape population would still be there by then.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

anyone who talks likes this:0MG DIZ IZ LIEK OWNAGE PLIS pl0x and stuffs like that or Pest control made lvling 2 easy OR autoers but they bring the price down so i can buy the stuffs for cheap ;)

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

Okay, macroers, scammers and all rule-breakers of course, BUT

there's one thing that really annoys me, but can't be changed; stupidity.

Jagex can't make an update that makes people smarter or something, but sometimes it makes me just want to log out, don't bother playing when people are on a level of stupidity that says moron.

I'm not thinking of the people who ask for directions, it's okay to be new to the game, but when I see a level 110+ calling me a noob 'cause I'm 107+ levels lower than him, and by far richer than him is just driving me insane. OR when people are talking foreign languages.

Okay, some people log on to a dutch server and speak dutch to each other... Big deal... But when one of them starts bombarding me with some language I've never even heard of, and keeps talking to me, even though I've said "English, please" or "I don't understand..." and then calls me a NOOB 'cause I don't seem to get his begging-for-money point!

So what can I say? Is it the word "Noob"? I guess it is... Now I'm asking you... Can anybody define this word?

I've been told it is...

A new player

A low level

An annoying player

So... When I walk around with my rares, am I new? Not likely. If I got them when they were dropped, I've been playing for a while... If I've bought them, I've payed many millions, can a new player have millions? I don't think so...

Am I low level? Yes... I'm level 3. I happen to be 80 mining, is that low? Nope... It's quite good.

Am I annoying? I didn't say anything. I was just walking with my rare and the level 113 called me a noob. Hmmn...

I still don't know what a noob is then... According to the players of RuneScape, I'm a noob every time they see me...

STUPIDITY - THE SILENT KILLER OF RUNESCAPE!

signature8xy4.gif

Thanks to Jwrm22 for helping me with the signature :D

Have a look at my 'Land of Fakes'

Private chat ON, give me a HYT and I'll HYT you back :D