If you could throw something out of RS, what would it be?

SwreeTak

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say macros but think about it: The economy would go berzerk. Less sharks to pk with, less yews to fletch, less flax and bow strings, less sharks to cook...

Well I would like to remove them I would much rather remove future "noob" quests that simply are not worth putting in the game.

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

i would definitely take the word filter out... :shame:

though an idea... if your one of the few people with virgin ears... a personal word filter that becomes active with the click of an options button would be fabulous. :pray:

great game though... :thumbsup:

(edit)oh yeah.... -.- and the macroers....

this right here is genious

i probobly spelled that wrong

but i hate the word filter

expecialy when it filters not bad words

i remember back in rsc they used to filter out the word cook

i hated that

and i used to love when you could say d something something somethign

what if your talking about a beaver dam?

and you accedentaly type an n at the end?

eh eh?

besides, by most religions, beliefs, and non whiney snobs, saying d*** it is not bad, although some religions believe that sayint d*** you is bad

and i agree with that

who cares if a pixel gets condemned for all eternity?

people on the other hand

well i had fun wrighting alot

ps, i wouldnt get rid of autoers, there is nothing more satisfying then either reporting an atoer, or watching an autoer die from a random event and getting all their stuff

:D

besides like many people say, its good for the econonmy i think

Edit: I KNOW I RAMBLE! IM BORED!

fabofwendke1.png

sig made by 4be2jue

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -John Lenon

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

R.I.P. Zach Erickson. 12/22/2007. you will be missed

Agreeing with the word filter. Did you know runescape blocks the words "phone" and "google"?
Ok, maybe google, since it fits in this:

You are not allowed to actively advertise in the RuneScape game or RuneScape forums.

This includes advertising any website or product, and no web addresses are allowed. Telling other players any web-address is not allowed.

But phone I do not understand. It vaguely fits into the quote to follow, but more often it is simply saying you have to answer your phone...

For our players' privacy and safety, you must not ask for personal contact details such as full name, email address, telephone number or your home/school address. You also must not post anyone's personal contact details (including your own) on our in-game chat or forums.

I am not agreeing with Jagex that they should be blocked, by any means. I am simply showing my thoughts on why they are.

scamers(ALL kinds), people breaking rule 7(This INCLUDES SS and YES it IS ilegal, do NOT argue with me on this. I KNOW it IS ilegal). People that say if you get/got lured it's your own fault(If you say this I will hate you forever, being lured is NEVER your own fault). People that call you a 'noob' because your a lower level then them.

DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT SS OR LURING!!!!

DO NOT PM ME IF I'M ONLINE!!

Don't swear DIK-HEAD!!!! :evil:

Omg, Bob is Zaros :P

4lzcdxw.jpg

I will kill all who come within 1 square of me!!
I own you noob!
Where's your fire cape then noob?!?!
You hurt my feelings

I'd take out currency.Then everyone will be forced to barter!

Unless of course I receive *zoom in* one hundred billion dollars!!!Mwahahahahahaha...Not even a little tear?No?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

scamers(ALL kinds), people breaking rule 7(This INCLUDES SS and YES it IS ilegal, do NOT argue with me on this. I KNOW it IS ilegal). People that say if you get/got lured it's your own fault(If you say this I will hate you forever, being lured is NEVER your own fault). People that call you a 'noob' because your a lower level then them.

DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT SS OR LURING!!!!

For me, it would be people who are as poorly informed as mexay.
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

The way you can make noted stuff.

As in cooking noted fish. Smelting noted items.

They need to take that out. It would make getting stats up so much faster. \'

But then again. It would make noobs richer. :\

So i guess i would say is make more F2p quests. (yes i am a F2p pure as i say it lol)

Fatbob7.png

idc bout scammers, there IS a second screen. Also high alching whips accidentally... ouch

but most of all, macroers, since without them the economy is in better shape.

Dude I hate siggies...

party hats

just to c what happens to the economy

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Macroers and PC. But I will put Macroers first.

Reason is simple, they are going on an rampart and Jagex can't seems to do much about it... Yet. :wall:

Sharks, yews, ess and D bones are some of the more common commodities being 'cheated'. :shame:

I'm glad and surprised that some of the players themselves have took up arms and lure the macroers to death :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would say macroers. Having a computer do something for you for money on a video game is just wrong.

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

Can I choose the "Customer Relations" Team? Or does if have to be directly in Runescape? If so, scammers, hackers, autoers.