Which 99 would you want IRL?

SirHartlar

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crafting

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I'd say thieving, but you can achieve the same with 33 magic irl.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I'm surprised no one has said prayer - Retribution punishing those who sit with you on your deathbed. :shock:

Now that is a good idea :) Why hasn't anyone said Agility? I mean, you could run as fast as the speed of light! 8-)

I was getting ready to say Agility. Being that I weight almost 270lbs and I'm a Junior in High School, that much speed is a dream for me... =P~ =P~

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat