~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

You gotta tell me, wakka.. How on earth do you get 55K+ Views and only 1 new page of replys in 2 days time ? :shock:

Wakka is allmighty. (That means he uses some computers to auto-click his thread, go back and re-do it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.)

I'm not making this up in any way at all. O:) :anxious:

I thought it'd be hot if you got 99 Slayer on page 99 of the thread. ^^ But you have quite a bit left I see. :/

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(this has to be the strangest rs blog ever)

Haven't seen anyone so openly informing us about his RL love life problems yet. So you can probably say that indeed. (But Dusty's blog also is a good nomination for the title.)

Another Off Topic thing: How come draynor stats banners and sigs don't work. It's even more strange if I see mine working totally perfect. There hasn't been a huge random TIF-ers RuneScape ban, is there?

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

You gotta tell me, wakka.. How on earth do you get 55K+ Views and only 1 new page of replys in 2 days time ? :shock:
I'm asking the same question...Someone tells me it's lordfan that is doing it but I can't confirm, either way its neat :lol:

98 Pages? 98 slayer?

Get 99 Pages with 99 Slayer! Gonna have to be quick. <3:

That would be awsome :P Would also be some amazing training lol.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

I'd ask your friend to ask the girl what she feels about you. I'd look look at her answer and go from there. I'm sure that would help you to see your position in the relationship and if you even have a chance. :)
she says that she isn't really sure, she never thought of me that way before, so I'm giving it some time and in the mean time "trying" to communicate with her as much as possible. She isn't in my grade so it can be hard sometimes, however, outside of school is easy, I have a car :)

It's not a no but not a full yes, my other friend who talks to her alot says its looking like about a 6-7/10 right now, 10 being were going out :P

Just tell hers the truth... "I have a white phat and 8 skill capes..... soon to be 9........ noob........ and 2k+ total....... and a big blog....... <3: "

I'd ask your friend to ask the girl what she feels about you. I'd look look at her answer and go from there. I'm sure that would help you to see your position in the relationship and if you even have a chance. :)
she says that she isn't really sure, she never thought of me that way before, so I'm giving it some time and in the mean time "trying" to communicate with her as much as possible. She isn't in my grade so it can be hard sometimes, however, outside of school is easy, I have a car :)

It's not a no but not a full yes, my other friend who talks to her alot says its looking like about a 6-7/10 right now, 10 being were going out :P

Just tell hers the truth... "I have a white phat and 8 skill capes..... soon to be 9........ noob........ and 2k+ total....... and a big blog....... <3: "

Alright, I'll do that tomarrow \'

:shame: :XD: :roll:

Just tell hers the truth... "I have a white phat and 8 skill capes..... soon to be 9........ noob........ and 2k+ total....... and a big blog....... "

Pfft...*sees Wakka actually does that* Well, there goes your chance with her... :XD: :ohnoes:

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

I'm asking the same question...Someone tells me it's lordfan that is doing it but I can't confirm, either way its neat :lol:

[19] tbh wakkas blog might hit 10m views by end of summer

[19] lol gl lordfan

[19] `9.5m/50K

[19] tell me how you get that many views :(

[19] nvm

[19] takes like half a year

he still wont tell me how to do it

he said its something to do with an add on with fire fox

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

just tell her that your 126 combat with 99 crafting and agility and you will have that little

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

Alright, I'll do that tomarrow \'

:shame: :XD: :roll:

Shell be puddy in ya hands..... ::'

We all know 100s of people are trying to get the 100th page at this very moment :lol:

Lmao :lol:

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

Doing great, keep going :thumbsup: \' =D>

btw, I broke my finger today <.< :lol:

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Just find the girl and tell her: "I'm Wakka, I wear gold armor, I have a white paper hat I payed 180M for, and I pwn noobs" :XD:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.