How I lost my items - by scamming, dying and others

Forum_User

once i got scammed of dragon skirt and obby cape cuz someone wanted to "try them on" never saw the items again :(

Seriously? you let the person HAVE the items with out even getting any money for it? jeez, I'm sorry but come one.

Ian1.png

Ian1.png

99 Cooking 27 July 2009

back when i was maybe level 40 i had just became a member and i was telling a friend of mine about it. so this guy comes over and says hey! check out my shield, cool huh, the shield being one of the lame elemental shield that are invisible with a blue ring. . . and i thought it was the coolest thing, so i immediately blew my 30k cash (i had full rune) but i still thought 40k was a ton of money. . . so I now have this awesome looking but terrible shield in my inventory, try to equip it. and it tells me i need to do elemental workshop. . . so i got sooooooo angry and dropped it. not having the bright idea to do the quest lol which was easy of course. however a few weeks later ive got my pretty sheild and never used it agian.

Ian1.png

Ian1.png

99 Cooking 27 July 2009

• 2 weeks later...

I got to dks to solo rex for dagganoth task. Went down to ladder and all that was left was to kill supreme and get to rex safespot. Was doing well until stupid prime haaaaaad to go and 2hit me... lost 6.6m... :wall:

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Cluea 3's seem harmless, until you meet the saradomin wizard. :twss:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

You didn't make sure you knew what might happen during the clue?

At that time, I didnt use guides on anything. Was way more funnier. Like the time I did Blood runs deep without guide, I died 3 times. But somehow, dying like that was amusing.

Oh, and I had done level 1 clues earlier, so I didn't know that there was a difference.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

You didn't make sure you knew what might happen during the clue?

At that time, I didnt use guides on anything. Was way more funnier. Like the time I did Blood runs deep without guide, I died 3 times. But somehow, dying like that was amusing.

Oh, and I had done level 1 clues earlier, so I didn't know that there was a difference.

OIC. Carry on then :^_^:

PM me for fitocracy invite

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I Back in the day in 2004, I gave a Friend IRL my account info because he said he was quitting and he was giving away his stuff to his friends who he played with, I was WAY nooby compared to him (only a level 60 with full rune) Well it turned out that he dumped my whole bank and i lost 800k of stuff. The next day I beat the [cabbage] out of him afterschool, I look back on my sixth grade self and I'm like WOW did I really take an online game THAT seriously. Its kind of pathetic that I got violent over a game. Well I ended up quitting for 3 years, started a new account in 07. Lol 800k :lol:

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

• 1 month later...

Didn't know that mystic robes protected over abyssal whip. When Chaos Elemental came out, went to fight with a friend. Wanted to leave, and got the items from someone (thought it was a gift). Got killed, lost whip.

Was pking, got a kill. Picked up Bandos Statuette, got attacked by mage pjer. Died, Bandos statuette protected over D-claws.

Need to rant I guess. :/

Decided to go to TDs this morning before I went out, about half an hour in Swiftkit closed, though I could still hear it. Tried to close it through task manager, no luck, had to restart and by the time I logged in I had two minutes left on my grave (This has happened before sort of, but when I restarted it actually logged me out). Anyway, teled to lumby, lagged and by the time the screen loaded I had 1:30, couldn't make it back. :mellow: Lost Chaotic Crossbow, ACP and zerker.

I don't care about the money that much, more the way I died and the bow. Eh, least I have a reason to go for 100 now.

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

I was down in Brimhaven dungeon, cannoning fire giants for slayer. Had full guthans, whip, defender, black mask, cannon, etc. Power decides to just RANDOMLY go out, and when I log back in, sitting in lumbridge with Guthans top, bottom, and whip.

[bleep] slayer.

[bleep] the power grid.

[bleep] slayer.

[bleep] cannons.

[bleep] runescape.

I know I know, ring of life. Shouldnt have to worry about being disconnected anywhere I'm in combat. And you would think the cannon would stop firing after you loose connection.

The hell with this game. Canceling my membership and putting this as the reason.

I was down in Brimhaven dungeon, cannoning fire giants for slayer. Had full guthans, whip, defender, black mask, cannon, etc. Power decides to just RANDOMLY go out, and when I log back in, sitting in lumbridge with Guthans top, bottom, and whip.

[bleep] slayer.

[bleep] the power grid.

[bleep] slayer.

[bleep] cannons.

[bleep] runescape.

I know I know, ring of life. Shouldnt have to worry about being disconnected anywhere I'm in combat. And you would think the cannon would stop firing after you loose connection.

The hell with this game. Canceling my membership and putting this as the reason.

You better quit if you can't handle that kind of losses.

• Like 1

nimetnbb.jpg

On my old main I went to Iron Drags, forgot an antishield and lost about 75% of my cash (lost 200k).

Can you say failz?

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

I got to dks to solo rex for dagganoth task. Went down to ladder and all that was left was to kill supreme and get to rex safespot. Was doing well until stupid prime haaaaaad to go and 2hit me... lost 6.6m... :wall:

Should have gone to burstinglobs cc. :x