Do you report your friends?

Perakp

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends really on who and what it is. (For this post, Friend is anyone who I'd count as a real friend, normally someone I know IRL or off of Runescape, and "Friend" refers to anyone else on my friends list.)

I would not report my friends for swearing, but "friends", spelling around the censor constanty (not like once or twice, but when it comes to every other post is a swear) would end up with a report.

I would report anyone for real life trading, no matter what.

I would probably report anyone for bug abuse, but it really depends on the bug. Something like the one with the Rouge's den bug recently, no, but if it's something like an item dupe, they'd be reported.

I would report someone for account sharing in certain conditions, but not if it's like a brother/friend when you're nearby.

Telling them I'd reported them? No. The report abuse system is anonymous for a reason.

Fortunately, I've only had to report one "friend", and never had any reason to even report another. And that friend was immediatly added to ignore, permanatly, because he was intentionally cursing directly at me.

Ben_Ryfos.png

archsupportei2.png

RuneSlayer - For all your RuneScape needs.

If I were to be scammed by a friend... I probably wouldn't allow it because I don't allow people to wear my items or something unless they're in irl friend that I can easily pummel... Hehe :)

But if a friend started doing some illegal, I would flat out tell them that they shouldn't be doing whatever it is, and really discourage it, if they continued, maybe even ignore them. If they weren't really a friend, just someone on my list that I never talk to, I'd kindly report them :) lol.

But I can't report my friends that I talk to all the time, unless it's really bad.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I would report anyone who breaks the rules, whether it's a friend or not. I wouldn't want my friend to continue his/her mistake and get over with it. It's not good for him/her, and I wouldn't feel good about letting him/her off either.

RS Player Since 2006

Ltfairy.png

I almost never "report" even when i got scammed for 2m i didn't say anything. Well it comes on how much you care about the game.(leet/fun/freetime)

Outhit.png

Ranked as RS 3rd best Fogger of all times by Fog Elite, and is proud of it :)