Do you report your friends?

Perakp

depends on the friend..

Scamming, I'll report anyone because thats just wrong

Hacking, Same as scamming..

But macroing I dont think so because its her\his choice to risk getting banned. so is every other rule.

sigfrompokerod4.jpg

Thanks for the sig poker! :P

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont report anyone... Although I seem to get reported a lot ( or so people say they report me ) for dumb crap. Everyone in Runescape these days seems to be out to get others banned...

Always Rollin' in RSC

Do you love Harry Potter ?

sdik 3 evah yeht ,ynnig seirram yrrah

even if they are your freind....you have to report them and get rid of nasty runescape players.. :XD: <.< -.-

I agree, just because they're your friend they shoudn't get away with breaking the rules.

even if they are your freind....you have to report them and get rid of nasty runescape players.. :XD: <.< -.-

I agree, just because they're your friend they shoudn't get away with breaking the rules.

Completely agree

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

If I think they didn't know better (as is usually the case with my n33b friends) I'll just give a friendly warning and tell them not to share their account with their cousin or whatever.

However, if I knew a friend had been scamming, IRL Trading, Etc. that they definantly KNEW was against the rules, I'd probably report them, yes. I don't need to be friends with that.

i hardly ever really report people anyone unless they really tick me off, let alone a friend, if a friend scammed me id just removed them cus im not very rich nd it wouldnt effect me lol

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

If any of my IRL friends break a rule, I warn them at least a hundred times over IM. If that doesn't work I warn them over PM. If that doesn't work I call them and yell over the phone. IF it's something major like account trading, IRL trading, or macroing, I just simply refuse to help them. Unfortunately for me, this actually works, 'cause they(meaning IRL friends) depend on me for swordies #-o . Someone pretending to be my friend, reported. :twisted:

Real friends that I only know through RS, well, I just warn them with PM, and if it's a really bad offense (IRL trading is really the only one) commited multiple times, I'll report them.

I will never report someone for bad language, or bug abuse that really doesn't do anything except look cool (ok..so what you're semi-transparent while doing the home teleport...).

single_skill1165514760.png

Thank the world for spell checkers.

Only if they scammed me. All others is no. Pixel huggers are never my friends :notalk:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Well if it's something serious like hacking other players, or something they do to me (scamming), then yes.

Otherwise, I wouldn't want to lose a friend over a silly game >_>.

(EDIT: New Rank =])

icecube7.jpeg

Sorry, but: Friends > Jagex. If they scammed me I would, but that's it. Bug abuse IDC, and swearing IDC. They're my friends, and I value them over the rules of the game. I'm not really big on reporting anyway, so rarely do i have to click the "Report Abuse" button.So it's simple: Don't report your friends. :shame: (Unless, they scam you, then it's fair game, lol :wink: )

If they were to scam me, yes, use offensive language, no, report no1 for this unless its immaturely used, password scamming yews, buying irl items or rs item with irl items or money yes.

If they reported me, then i'd thank them, they're being a good runescaper.

Indeed, I never reported a friend before. If they would scam me I would, but real life friends would never do that, i'm wearing my friends p hat alot, I would never scam it ^^

So no, I don't report them.

Clanleader of the Guardians Of Fate.

gof-sig.gif

Bug Abuse- Not even close

Scam- Yes

Selling for irl stuff- Not even close

My friends are my friends.

Though I would probably not report them for scamming neither (except if it was me of course) allthough I would be against it and maybe end the friendship.

scamming me or my friends yes, bug abuse depends and all the others no

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Guest Exkarotis

no. <--the famous one word answer.

Even if your best friend scammed you for that fancy santa you're wearing in your sig?

Nope, i'd just hunt him down irl and beat the poop out of him. Thats how I roll. :ohnoes:

Lol Eek!

Considering I only have decent people on my list, i would never have a need to report them..

I would apply the same banning policy I do to anyone else: if they are cheating, yes; for less significant things that don't give them an advantage over other players (swearing etc.), no. One of my friends would never ban me because I don't break rules. O:)