"Fighter Torso"- The only body item with a strength bonus

Hitzy

From playing the new minigame you can buy the fighter torso, which is quite hard to acheive, considering it requires 375 points in EACH role and you need to have beaten the queen, but it's the only body amour with a strength bonus.

The interesting thing is, it's not tradeable, which i'm glad about since people can't just buy this artifact which i'm sure will be a must for pker's or people who like to hit high. \'

Also, it looks hawt :P

sir%20hitz.gif

Received guthans warspear from chest on 13/01/07

"It's five past rune."

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some info on the stats pleasE?

Look at the RS Manual:

http://kbase.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ ... le_id=2934

yeah i dont understand people...

yeah berserkers of the old times, did not wear heavy metal armor, they wore animal skins and leathers. now truly, WOW has the idea of 2 different types of warriors takes damage/deals damage. i personally dont mind the idea jagex has, where u could actually maximize your str bonus, and nearly maximized your defensive bonus with little defense sacrifice

yeah berserkers of the old times, did not wear heavy metal armor, they wore animal skins and leathers. now truly, WOW has the idea of 2 different types of warriors takes damage/deals damage. i personally dont mind the idea jagex has, where u could actually maximize your str bonus, and nearly maximized your defensive bonus with little defense sacrifice

i dont mind it either, but if jagex is going that route i would prefer if they introduce weapon speed based on armour type. inotherwords, if your going to get both, its going to be slow.

happiehour.jpeg

Considering it's non tradable, if you die with it could you teleport back and collect it? If so that would give rune pures a brand new plate...

eh I don't see it as very useful. Even for pest control I think initiate armor is much better for an 'all out offense' character. I guess if you are 59 defense or less it would be the best armor available though

but for the wilderness : it's so hard to get that even if you could pick it up in theory, it'd be like bringing a fire cape into the wild and risking it. I don't think you'll see them all over the wilderness just like you don't see firecapes or the autocast guthix staff from pest control.

It just takes too much to obtain these items, and adds too little to your character's strength to make it worthwhile

but I could be wrong.

edit : I_d_r said it better than I could in one sentence :lol:

100 Combat

91 Strength

70 Defense

82 Attack

85 Magic =)

but for the wilderness : it's so hard to get that even if you could pick it up in theory, it'd be like bringing a fire cape into the wild and risking it. I don't think you'll see them all over the wilderness just like you don't see firecapes or the autocast guthix staff from pest control.

What do you mean people don't risk firecapes? Have you ever been to world 22 or 18 edgeville? I swear, go there and you'll see about 30 people pking in their fire capes...

sir%20hitz.gif

Received guthans warspear from chest on 13/01/07

"It's five past rune."

not worth it to pk with it (considering u could mess up and lose it), +4 str is only 1 more damage

yeah but its non tradable, so if like rune defenders, when you die, you can telly back and pick them up?

this would be invaluable if so, free rune plates basically

lanthuscg3.png

yet another max hit for melee while range is stuck in like the 20s... its a good idea but rangers get sacked again <.<
Super ranged pot anytime Jagex? :pray:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

runescape is finally getting deeper by introducing true "berserker" armor. low defence, high strength.

I been thinking about this kind of armour for a bit now and I would love to see this kind of armour in Runescape, or more emphasis on it. :pray:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

yet another max hit for melee while range is stuck in like the 20s... its a good idea but rangers get sacked again <.<
Super ranged pot anytime Jagex? :pray:

YES SUPER RANGED POT!!!!!

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Gheesh! You rangers just got an upgrade to your accumulator so it will retrieve over 80% of your shot arrows for you. And you still complain...

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

Gheesh! You rangers just got an upgrade to your accumulator so it will retrieve over 80% of your shot arrows for you. And you still complain...

And you have that gun crossbow from hunter

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D: