Should F2p get MORE bank space?

Fencal

I'd be nice if you could buy one row for like 100k, so people could get space if they worked for it.

But yeah, f2p'ers shouldn't complain since they aren't paying anything. If they want more, pay.

Yes, but also give level restrictions, because money is too easy to get for Macro noobs, put a 50 skill level restriction on certain skills so they can give you 6-10 spaces more of bank space.

Gyr_Falcon5.png

Gyr_Falcon5.png

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
I am F2P, and no, I don't think we need any more. If you get rid of the things you don't absolutely need, there is plenty of space.

Finally, a F2P player that doesn't [bleep] and moan about how they need more space oh so much. Maybe some of his intelligence might rub off on some complainer for more bank space, and then another, and another! :pray:

iii_p00p_iii.png

^click my stats to see my bloggeh!^

Iii_p00p_iii-Str1der_pure.gif

does any1 else see the forum glitch i see?

f2p gets what they pay = nothing

also, randoms items arent important or shouldnt be to a f2p. in f2p, it is impossible to get multiple items, so just throw em away. its not like you can store them again (this is providing you were once a member)

ALso, if you never wear something, just throw it away

Well, it would be nice if F2P got a couple extra rows of bank space for the essentials. Or if at least some method of retrieving random event clothing.

If Jagex gave past members extra bank spac, I think it would make a lot of people happy. This wouldn't be abused, since once the player goes to members, they'll never want to go back to F2P.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Jagex is already being very generous by keeping a free version of Runescape running. It would be nice to have more bank space, but I certainly don't expect it or feel that I deserve it.

Pixeloaded.jpg

bank space wont stop people from becoming members, because it wont be full for another 2 years unless you keep everything. We don't need more bank space, because its very easy to make room for anyone just by dropping some stuff yo dont need. Once the time eventually comes where you start needing space, Jagex should just make more updates like the costume room, or the key ring.

i am f2p,

and even though the additional bank space would be amazing...

i don't think they should update it to even 1 more item.....

why??

because no matter how much space is given someone is still going to be unhappy...

i'm sure there's plenty of membs that are still extremely unhappy with their amount of bankspace...

and if f2p want more bank space there is p2p... so pay the 5$ a month and become a member.

and there really is no need for additional bank space..... if you can't manage with the current bank space you obviously have some issues.....

there is plenty of bank space avaialable and i really don't think it needs to be updated.

NEVER!!!

Pay 5 bucks for extra space

Ways to get 5 bucks:

Job, Parents, Finding off the ground, redespoit bottles and cans, saving up lunch money, selling your yu-gi-oh or magic cards lol

ahahahahahahahahahaah that is halarious!!!!!!!!

I'd be happy if they allowed us to place our random event cloths with Diago.

That would free up a lot of space!

Indeed it would.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

if they ever introduce a new skill to f2p(which I highly doubt), they should add a couple bank spots.

personally I don't think we need more bank spaces(and I'm f2p). it can be difficult at times, but if I clean up my bank, by getting rid of unnecessary items and selling some things, I have enough space.

runemzombie,mr%20sir17.gif

newbankofrsyq0.gif

rssig.jpg

goal:1000 total f2p lvls.