Blood Crafting?

latin14

guys...guys..guys

its obviously an undergound ess operation made by the moles and we have to read the ruins on the cave walls because the moles can barely see. after we read them the moles will gather free ess for us (sorta like hand in the sand quest) :roll:

lol im messin with you. its proabbly a new way to gather ess or to go to ruins to make t easier for rcers (like myself). its to speed things up like the guilded alters

tyluke.png

Tyluke.png

only 2 skills below level 50 :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Non-wildy abyss tele? Blood crafting? Giant pouch? All great ideas, although for blood crafting they'd have to have it in a very long dungeon with powerful monsters and the tallys are a kq drop, you'd need to have like 90 rc and it would have to be non-abyss. Anyway, perhaps its a ring or something that would increase the amount of runes you get for multiple crafting.

Blood runecrafting is at lvl 77:

bloodsnl0.jpg

Blood runecrafting please :pray: Although, as a second choice a gargantuan pouch would be pretty decent!

edit: tags

Mordendravid.png

It could be anything, but I would certainly love a ring of teleblock-block ;-)

Haha, +1.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Maybe this tunnel under varrock leads to Draken castle. It could be that long, if you remember, varrock is closest to morytania than any other major city.

and there will be a space for it in the abyss, let us not forget the passageway is already there, its just not accessable.( except by J Mods(saw one go in there a few days ago)

we were given this privledge to get easy exp, everything has a cost.

The tunnel from Varrock to Drakan Castle seems logical, the vampires could of dug it to stop Saradomin? All I hope is for the Blood Atlar. \'

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Well its not interly impossible for it to be a new type of rune. I mean we could use some new spells, maybe they give us a nice new mid-high level rune? (probably mid level since we all know who the updates are aimed at) although its more then likly something crazy that will be very helpfull or very useless, nothing in the middle.

It would be sweet if it is a Blood Altar update but I agree it would have made sense if the Blood Altar was in the Sanguinesti region, perhaps beneath Drakan Castle.
+1 ftw

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

wow very nice catch, you never know, I really want a blood alter though *crosses fingers*

:wink:

118 combat

99 construction, hunter, firemaking,woodcutting, cooking

,fletching

Sara Drops:1x hilt 1x SS

Arma Drops:1x Hilt

Rex Drops:7x D axe 3x Beserker ring 2x Warrior ring

Dragon Drops:1x Chain

i dont think blood altar would be as impressive as soul altar

there would be a much greater demand for mud staffs I believe since stun would now be the powerleveling spell of choice for those who can afford one. im glad i bought mine yesterday :)

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

I think it'll just be rc xp...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

i think the blood altar will be in the sanguinesti region aswell and since bloods go for 500+gp each, i think the fastest way will only be the abyss, or a shortcut to barrows where you could bank at burgh de rott

2vuhgcn.png

Anyone who's gone through that whole Plague storyline knows some of the quests were quite challenging, and I'm not even including the last one. ME part 2 was freeking hard, and that was just to get access to the death altar. For the blood I imagine it could be twice as hard :ohnoes: .

I don't think it is the blood altar though, I was actually hoping for some sort of pouch item. Pouches are my friends. ::'

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .