UEFA Champions League/Cup - Euro 2008 - Leagues & Cups

Risen_The

Geez, Croatia just went a goal up against England. Flukiest goal ever.... poor Carson will be murdered by the press if England go out :(

I was just playing a bit of Rugby 08 and switch on TV.....2-0 within 15 minutes!?!??! :shock:

I always thought England were going to lose 1-0, let alone 2 within 15.

At this rate we will be relying on Russia losing to Andorra...at least they're doing better than us after 15 minutes -.-.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, Croatia just went a goal up against England. Flukiest goal ever.... poor Carson will be murdered by the press if England go out :(

I was just playing a bit of Rugby 08 and switch on TV.....2-0 within 15 minutes!?!??! :shock:

I always thought England were going to lose 1-0, let alone 2 within 15.

At this rate we will be relying on Russia losing to Andorra...at least they're doing better than us after 15 minutes -.-.

Well England have pulled one back... 2-1 now. They only need one point to go through, so still everything to play for :mrgreen:

Harrington.gif

Well annoyed as every Scot was we still did however beat FRANCE twice =D> and that i guess is better than nothing ??

And also were we not like 64th ranked in the world and now 13th or something. Well thats what i have been told :)

Now to the England match.. C'mon Croatia please win :lol: but alas it is not 2-2 so not much hope anymore, but i need to believe and sorry to any English fan i just... hope you lose :D

EDIT: 3-2 Croatia WOOHOO :D

Another Edit: Croatia win England lose

Tough luck England you played a good game

Portugal 0-0 Finland

We passed :D

England 2-3 Croatia

Rofl.. no comments :lol:

Croatia Croatia Croatia Croatia Croatia Croatia Croatia Croatia Croatia Croatia Croatia Croatia Croatia Croatia Croatia Croatia Croatia Croatia

~Cent

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

And so, McLaren walks off the Wembley turf/mud for the last time, without even the good grace to shake the opposing manager's hand.

Sums up his reign. Bad choices, poor sportsmanship and woeful inadequacy.

The players do have a major part in the failure too. As Laurence Dallagio said on Top Gear, "We call it the Andrex premiership, soft and unnecessarily expensive".

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Laurence Dallagio runs his mouth and talks so much it's hard to believe anything he says, never mind take it as valid.

Yeah, the players have a part to play. But who picks them? In the wrong positions? With the wrong tactics?

And so, McLaren walks off the Wembley turf/mud for the last time, without even the good grace to shake the opposing manager's hand.

The players do have a major part in the failure too. As Laurence Dallagio said on Top Gear, "We call it the Andrex premiership, soft and unnecessarily expensive".

It's really disappointing... especially after fighting back so bravely. Overall, England just didn't look like a team tonight. Mclaren made too many stupid changes to the team again... no wonder they have a hard time playing together.

Definately time for a new manager. Mclaren had his chance and frankly, blew it.

Any bets on who will replace him?

Harrington.gif

It's really disappointing... especially after fighting back so bravely. Overall, England just didn't look like a team tonight. Mclaren made too many stupid changes to the team again... no wonder they have a hard time playing together.

Definately time for a new manager. Mclaren had his chance and frankly, blew it.

Any bets on who will replace him?

WE WANT MOURINIHO

loverrrzp8.jpg

Not that this'll will ever happen,but I think shearer would make a great manager. Anyone agree?

Not England certainly. We need a manager who knows what hes doing, one whos tactically sound and can get the best out of his players. Mclaren is a donkey and has never been good enough to lead a leading country in world football. Hes a disgrace to England and a disgrace to football, should be sacked on the spot and get a proper manager in.

What do you mean about the pitch? It suited England's tactics (Long ball to Crouch) far better than Croatia's slick, quick and on the floor passing game.

Yeh But I Think you forgot what happened to Carson :wall: :wall:

Very Wet Pitch + Inexperienced Goalkeeper and Nervous too = Not good

loverrrzp8.jpg

What do you mean about the pitch? It suited England's tactics (Long ball to Crouch) far better than Croatia's slick, quick and on the floor passing game.

What does my summary have to do with Carson?

Just shows another McLaren mistake in taking the risk.

Might as well blame the designers of Wembley for not making a roof that covers the entire pitch as well :roll:. No point in making excuses - the better team won.

cescsig.jpg

Haha, England out. :XD: Who could expected that. Ah well, the players are just to stupid.

Holland didn't play very good either though. But alteast we're trough.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

And thanks NFL for keeping the pitch in perfect condition for such an important game! :o

The churned up areas of the pitch were clearly outside the markings left after the NFL game. :wink:

Frankly, I've seen better pitches in park football. It was absolutely atrocious.

And thanks NFL for keeping the pitch in perfect condition for such an important game! :o

The churned up areas of the pitch were clearly outside the markings left after the NFL game. :wink:

Yeah, where the 50 man bench + cheerleaders were, sitting and warming up.