-The Legends of Runescape-

buffrichie

Runescape has evolved over the years from a small game into gigantic game with hundreds of thousands of active users. Some of these players have inspired other to keep playing the game. Im gonna throw some appreciation to the people who inspired me. Who are the legends to you?

My legends of Runescape

RSC-The Beginning- Major Contributers

Bluerose13x- The top overall player at the beginning of Runescape. Made people wanna catch her and made money selling the great new items that usually only she could make.

Zezima- The most popular Runescape player of all time. The current number one overall player and has held that title for way more time then every1 else.

Ladykilljoy- One of the first all 99 fighting players. Most likely the second most popular player of all time. Made me want to become high level more then anyone else.

Zonghui- The first player to reach all 99 fighting stats and he did it all on free version.

Sue Me- Disputed as the greatest pker of all time. If you were attacked by Sue you would most likely go to lumby.

Gearshifter- The first ever player to reach 123 combat. The max level in runescape classic.

Tks- First player to reach 1500 skill total. Held the number one overall rank for a w hile until Zezima passed her.

Samanthanz- Had so much fighting exp on RSC it was insane. Trained at the Blessed Spiders in the Underground Pass.

Lilyuffie88- Another play with insane amount of experience. Im pretty sure she was the first player to have 99 in Attack Defence Strength Hitpoints Magic Ranged and Prayer.

Musashi22- One of the first 99 smiths. Held number one in smithing, the most popular skill, for the longest time.

Sharif50- Was number one in strength for the longest time until recently. He had number one spot by over 40m and on RSC nothing was cooler then some1 with high strength.

Runescape 2

Livinlarge21- Leader of Clan RSD. Had famed wars against the clan DI at the beginning of Rs2.

X bigaboys X- On rsc when his main Bigaboys (106) was banned he raised x biga x to 100 combat in less then 3 weeks which on rsc was virtually unthinkable. Leader of clan DI on Rs2.

Charlie187- This guy caused mass chaos in the Wilderness at the beginning of RS2. There was a Charlie extermination squad out looking for him 24 hours a day lol. Made hilarious posts on forums as well.

Geerichiee- Great staker at the end of Rsc. Pker and dmer at the beginning of rs2. Would fight ne1 at ne level. A Di Slayer, who also is a hilarious guy and made hilarious posts on the forums.

Milo88- Another great Rs2 Pker and Dmer.

N0valyfe- Passed Zezima in overall for a brief period in less than 2 years playing experience. A truely amazing feat.

Pker Dude Jr- Another Classic Veteran Who started skilling on rs2. Known for pking on Rsc but has jumped up the overall board on Rs2. A friendly Tip ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢er as well.

Well this is my list of Runescape Legends. I prolly will add some more as posts come in and my memory is sharpened but post your opinions on my list and make your own list. Just have fun and no flaming. =P~

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Old Nite and Choppermad - they were 2 and 3 behind Zezima for the longest time.

Empror1 - Led firemaking charts forever

W13 - Runs zybez :lol:

3 Hit U - One of the best and richest players. EDIT: Does not still have 1 def. I was mistaken. But he was one of the first pures.

Duke Freedom - Was one of the richest and best merchants. Before, well, you know.

Your mention of Charlie187 brings back fond memories. :-({|=

Paladin57.png

heartunit4mm.png

dont forget bluerose 13x was the FIRST to smith full rune

~Bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

Great list, cept for that Geerichiee character. HAHA just kidding, Ill never forget when Geerichiee (approx lvl 113) fought X Bigaboys X (approx lvl 123) at the lever with all biga's friends surrounding, while a measly 4 of us cheer on Geer, watching him win while Biga still had mass shark left.

Devil25 - famed 'theif' of ardougne. Has been playing runescape since the beginning, never losing touch with the game. While losing various prized possesions, such as blue phats, green phats, etc, he still managed to bounce back various times

Rjmeckley27 - Assistant in command to the Geerichiee Luring Squad. Besides Geerichiee, the only ECK member with maxed first 4 combat stats.

OK, so maybe those last two players dont deserve to be on the legendary list, or even the honorable mention, but the players mentioned here are DEFINITELY deserving.

Geerichiee- Great staker at the end of Rsc. Pker and dmer at the beginning of rs2. Would fight ne1 at ne level. A Di Slayer, who also is a hilarious guy and made hilarious posts on the forums.

I love how you're talking about yourself there in 3rd person.

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

The Old Nite - a real legend of Rs, was one of the best players ever in Rs since rsc

Ltangel - first player to get 99 crafting, was 1st in crafting for over 2 years

Whitemagem - deserves because of being 2nd in smithing along side with musashi22 who was 1st for years

flubber16 - a once high ranked player who still plays today, a long time player since rsc

Lightning - created the legendary Wanderers back in rsc, led one of the best clans in rsc, was once 1st in overall in rsc

Ashley - a once high ranked player whose been playing rs since the beginning, a good and fast skiller

Bwareofmef - a long time player who was one of the top crafters in rsc

The Old Nite and Choppermad - they were 2 and 3 behind Zezima for the longest time.

3 Hit U - One of the best and richest players. And still has 1 def. (20def)

Duke Freedom - Was one of the richest and best merchants. Before, well, you know.

3 Hit U - One of the best and richest players. And still has 1 def.

3 hit u has 45 defence now. Check his site by going on rate this and searching for 3 hit u bank, then reading his articles about his charector. But yes he should be on there, he invtented pures! lol

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Volcanic Fox?

3 H U does not "still" have 1 def, remind you.

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

I'd say these are more heroes than legends, as they are players remembered for great achievements. For legends, you'd have to mention all the scummy people as well, you've brought the game to their knees. They may not be admired, but they'll seldom be forgotten.

Well, that's just my opinion anyway. Regardless, good list and good thread! 8-[

The Old Nite: One of the only top players who talked to "normal" players.

Zezima: Number 1 for a very long time, but - rumors say - still maintain what other people would call a life :wink:

Flubber12: I just loved her name. One of the top-players when I started to play.

Zonghui: Was the best fighter when I started.

Tks: Was number 1 when I "discovered" the higscores - and I had a better mining and smithing level :shock: ( She had 55,50 )

lilyuffie: The player with the most xp for a very long time.

Ligthning and Eeeeeediot: Former leaders of tip.it.

xxx Neo7 xxx: Still the best fletcher.

Scarfuncle: Was the second player to reach 99 runescrafting ( right? ) and made the best runecrafting guide ever, shortly after. Also, the inventer of the stocking method.

Choppermad: Number 1 for a short time after Runecrafting was released.

Duke Freedom: The best merchant ever.

Strider3285: The maker of SwiftSwitch

I Am Drache: Level 3 with 99 cooking. ( Not exactly a legend but worth mentioning. )

Empror1: First player ever to max out the skill xp ( Firemaking )

Mr Ph3r: Had 3 threads answering anything that reached post limit ( Later he became a forum moderator, and some rules were changed )

Venom0619: First to reach 99 farming.

Cursed You: First to reach 99 construction and also said to be one of the richest players ( If not the richest after the banning of Duke Freedom )

Kale Stille: First player to reach 99 runecrafting, and the first top player I have seen.

Ks Jeppe: A legend on tip.it I believe :wink: ( And from my country.. WUUUT! )

MrStormy: Founder of runehq.com

There are many others worth mentioning, but I cannot be bothered to type more..

Estel+Teleco.png

duke freedom was a merchant, he can't be a legend, neither can 3 hit u or w13. duke freedom was a great merchant but that don't make him no rs legend. 3 hit u was not "one of the best" players in rs because he's just an ordinary pure. w13 made zybez so what.... if u saw his stats in rs, they're not any good because he barely plays rs so he can't be no legend.

Empror1 i'll say is a legend because he's dominated rank 1 in firemaking for years now.

god some of u people don't know anything who and who aren't legends in rs

duke freedom was a merchant, he can't be a legend, neither can 3 hit u or w13. duke freedom was a great merchant but that don't make him no rs legend. 3 hit u was not "one of the best" players in rs because he's just an ordinary pure. w13 made zybez so what.... if u saw his stats in rs, they're not any good because he barely plays rs so he can't be no legend.

Empror1 i'll say is a legend because he's dominated rank 1 in firemaking for years now.

god some of u people don't know anything who and who aren't legends in rs

And apparently some of you people cannot read. Let me quote the question asked: "Who are the legends to you?" He has every right to tell who he considers legends - even though you might disagree with him.

Estel+Teleco.png