What impact does BH have on some items?

Nopnoob

A few hours ago I was thinking of buying a fury. So I went to the G.E, searched for 'fury', clicked it and then I was quite surprised: The price of an amulet of fury has dropped to less than 2m, and I got my fury for MIN price in the G.E, ~1750k.

I remember furies being 2.8-3m :|

Same thing with my whip. It took 1 minute to buy for MIN price.

I'm pretty sure there are a lot more items that changed/are changing. This is probably due to these items being dropped many in PvP.

If you have found any other items or want to discuss this, please do ;) .

~Nop Noob

5efw5y.png

Dutchy angel2w.gif

Alot of other items seem to be rapidly dropping too, such as berserker rings and dragonfire shields. Not sure why :s

Berserker rings were recently merched, and DFS might have been too.

We need more raw material drops, instead of end products in BH, imo.

BH isn't a skilling related game, you shouldn't get raw materials from it.

If you're mad about the lack of raw materials, then that proves that bots actually helped out the economy.

Is there a drop table anywhere for PVP and BH?

I havent had a look at all the videos, but I am watching GE charts. The long and the short of it is EVERY item that can be dropped by a monster/player will dropp over time - more are coming into the game than are going out, surely?

G

Currently sick of spiders and only have another 200 hours of them to go......

Gda_Scooby.png

I remember being quite shocked by the price of seers rings - down to 30k.

Tons of items are crashing because of this.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

We need more raw material drops, instead of end products in BH, imo.

BH isn't a skilling related game, you shouldn't get raw materials from it.

So? You simply need to be rewarded for a kill. It might just as well be raw materials representing a certain worth. At least, make it so that it's not always a rare end product. Mix it with raw materials.

If you're mad about the lack of raw materials, then that proves that bots actually helped out the economy.

I am not concerned with a lack of raw materials. In fact, I gather them myself, and would get less profit if there was an increased influx of raw materials into the game. My concern is the balance in the economy. Who will still fight the kalphite queen, go to GWD or fight metal dragons for rare drops when you can simply get them with the 26k trick? Certain parts of the game will become obsolete if this crash ensues.

it seems that the daggonath kings and mitral dragons will loose thier entire purpose in the game

Mithril Dragons lost their purpose the day PvP worlds were released, DFH was 50M+ before and now is ~12M.

Considering how rare they are from mirth dragons in the first place it was a very stupid thing for Jagex to put them as PvP drops and I honestly have no reason why they did it as it makes no sense, it's not as if people were pking with them.

to be fair, alot of items are going up because of the bh update. And you don't always get these high end finished products... it's pretty common to get junk like addy arrows (p++)

pandapk2.jpg

it seems that the daggonath kings and mitral dragons will loose thier entire purpose in the game

Mithril Dragons lost their purpose the day PvP worlds were released, DFH was 50M+ before and now is ~12M.

Considering how rare they are from mirth dragons in the first place it was a very stupid thing for Jagex to put them as PvP drops and I honestly have no reason why they did it as it makes no sense, it's not as if people were pking with them.

Jagex denied that they put DFHs as a PvP drop for a while. They even suggested submitting a bug report for it. Quite stupid when you consider that no Pkers use/used DFHs in the first place (as you mentioned).

Jagex denied that they put DFHs as a PvP drop for a while. They even suggested submitting a bug report for it. Quite stupid when you consider that no Pkers use/used DFHs in the first place (as you mentioned).

That was a communication error between Jagex mods.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Not all the drops in PvP are dropping in price. I get numerous str pots dropped each time kill, yet they rise. Rune scims are dropped often too, yet are hard to buy.

Supply/demand is working well, esp with food/pots.

Weapons are in high demand even though they get dropped often. Special drops like corropt d chain though is junk.

Not all the drops in PvP are dropping in price. I get numerous str pots dropped each time kill, yet they rise. Rune scims are dropped often too, yet are hard to buy.

Supply/demand is working well, esp with food/pots.

Weapons are in high demand even though they get dropped often. Special drops like corropt d chain though is junk.

That's F2P. All high end items are now crashing in price.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

well, whips aren't dropped in pvp. honestly whips have become the affordable standard in melee training now. back in 07 still not many people had 85+ slayer and there were not a whole lot of whips. one day whips will be 600k. how many whips do you think come into runescape each day? 50+ maybe (just an example figure)? every 5k whips or so you can expect a price shift.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]