18 July 2007 - Sytem Update

no_way2go

18 July 2007 - Server Update

bug_tracking_5.gif

We've fixed a few issues involving pest control and players trade interfaces, most noticeably to players will have been the "Examine" option having the word "null" instead.

Players will no longer get stuck if they disconnect during Pest Control games that are in progress and they will not be able to have cats on the intermediate and veteran landers.

While we were at it we've also fixed the 'Chef Surprise' song which was playing instead of 'Null and Void' when you started Pest Control; This has been sorted along with the look of Fancy Boots. The Rations are also once again available in the Void Knight General Store.

Quote taken from RSOF by Mod Nexus

Extra

Pic of the bug that is fixed now:

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/4992/bugfixedyc8.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

I bet all the pures got their hopes up :lol:

Wow, serously... You must have nothing better to do that be the first to post it :roll:

You must have nothing better to do than post spam :roll:

Wow, serously... You must have nothing better to do that be the first to post it :roll:

Ontopic: Never noticed any of that stuff lol

Erm... indeed :P Na, I just happened to be online today and yesterday during the update and be the first to get the news <3:

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

This update still hasn't appeared on my RuneScape front page... all I'm getting is major lagg. <.<

That's coz it's not on the main page, it's on the forums under recent updates. As are all the bugfixes and other minor updates.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

some1 was quick to post this -.- lol

Hmm yes they should make me a mod so I can post it in the "Runescape News" forum :wink:

Anyway, to stay on topic, I think it is good they didn't gave in to those pures. Way to go Jagex!

Btw now is the time to go woodcuttign or buy some runes in the shop. There are no autoers right after an update, their bots need to be updated :twisted:

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

FFS those [bleep] rioters are clogging up W99!

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

This update still hasn't appeared on my RuneScape front page... all I'm getting is major lagg. <.<

That's coz it's not on the main page, it's on the forums under recent updates. As are all the bugfixes and other minor updates.

I learned something today, I didn't know that/

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

yay! no rollback for pest control \'

I was getting a little worried too... :ohnoes:

good job not listening too those bullies taking over w99 :thumbsup:

~Mask~

maskyn.png

~99 Cooking on 06/20/2007~

~99 Agility on 03/02/2008 (1,006th)~

~99 Firemaking on 06/25/2008~

~99 Woodcutting on 06/29/2009~

~99 Fletching on 10/29/2009~

I bet all the pures got their hopes up :lol:

Not all, thank you.

Seriously, I get depressed with people saying negative things against pures. Yes, 97% are little children, but gosh, its like Rs racism.

-------

Gj jagex on fixing bugs...-.-

The herblore function was improved with the "make all" option. But for whatever reason Jagex did not do the same thing for Serum 207. You still have to click on the ash to load it into the unfinished vial. Really quite annoying for what is a low level potion.

The herblore function was improved with the "make all" option. But for whatever reason Jagex did not do the same thing for Serum 207. You still have to click on the ash to load it into the unfinished vial. Really quite annoying for what is a low level potion.

You should report it as a bug...although Jagex may think its a quest potion, and thats why they won't do the X option.