What kind of clan member are you?

Gamerr

Hey.

In many clans you have different type of members. You have the kind that lay back and go with the flow, you have others who make a lot of topics and play the role of motivators, you have serious members who make constructive posts about your clan and so on.

What kind of person are you in your clan? A leader (doesn't have to be a rank, I mean somebody who steps up and motivates others), a follower or just somebody who has his ups and downs?

Discuss. :thumbup:

signature4s.jpg

I always try to help with warring, and member relations. I tend not to just sit back and go with the flow, which has proven to be a problem in the past :)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I am usually the guy that sits back and lets things go by him, although I post a lot. I am also the guys that makes wild suggestions, risks everything, but only once in a while, and I also try to learn new information faster than ShamWow absorbs water.

Oh, and I am also fairly... erm.... "patriotic".

22031_s.gif

A leader... no matter which clan I'm in at the time, throughout my years of clanning I've never just laid back and been an average member but I've always strived to set an example for others to follow, through activity, dedication and general contribution to the improvement of the clan.

I attend 99% of events, I'm one of the most active on the forums, I'm on ts+irc when I'm online, and I work hard in the jobs of whatever rank I hold.

If you don't care about your clan, why would you bother staying a member? I can't imagine not taking the role I do in my clan.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

I tend to be a leader who sometimes has ups and downs. I tend to try my best even though I'm not able to attend a lot of events because of a schedule that prevents me from doing so. If I had more time on the computer that a lot of other clan leaders do, then perhaps I would be a more functional clan member and leader, don't you think? That's why I have to work harder to keep up the pace. ;)

j0xPu5R.png

Well, normally I go with the flow unless something very serious is happening, then I would attempt to fix whatever is happening. I try to be as active as I can and I do my best to help around. I do not believe I am the best warrior, nor am I the smartest person, but I do believe I am one of the most liked because of my easy going attitude.

(Hopefully :ohnoes: )

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Well, normally I go with the flow unless something very serious is happening, then I would attempt to fix whatever is happening. I try to be as active as I can and I do my best to help around. I do not believe I am the best warrior, nor am I the smartest person, but I do believe I am one of the most liked because of my easy going attitude.

(Hopefully :ohnoes: )

*hugs*

Don't worry Grommeh, we love you :P

22031_s.gif

Hmm its strange im the one who asks and tells. TSA has our chatroom so were all our own person. IM the real life moaner as they know +P but then can have fun and what not as well +)

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

I'm a leader and a motivator at the same time whenever there is need for either. However I'm also very laid back when in the clan chat cause of the family-like bonds Legendz members have, but always trying to help everyone at the same time to make the clan even better. So a general mix really. ;)

New account: Jack

tbh every once in a while ill post. but it is usually in response to something. however when needed ill make a post when i feel people need to hear stuff. but what i really am?

i am the person that maxed out so i could tell other people to train. i am the person that trained agility so i could tell others to do it. as events team i got the quest cape so i could host any sort of event. i built an altar so i could host open altars for the clan. i return so that others will feel like they have a clanmate they can count on that will be there from start to finish.

i lead more by example than by words. you want people to be active, to train, to be a good clanmember? do it yourself.

flamesig.jpg

A leader (doesn't have to be a rank, I mean somebody who steps up and motivates others), a follower or just somebody who has his ups and downs?
Pfft, no one's just one anymore. Hybriding is the new style. I'm a leader who has his ups and downs.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

I'd say that I take on two different roles in clan life, in the clan chat and on the forum I'm generally pretty light-hearted and I don't mind poking fun at anybody, its hard to find a serious conversation in the lgz chat.

When it comes to wars, however, I try not to talk at all unless it's a pile call or other strategic information. It gets on my nerves when people are making jokes and speaking about non war related things during a war.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

I'd say that I take on two different roles in clan life, in the clan chat and on the forum I'm generally pretty light-hearted and I don't mind poking fun at anybody, its hard to find a serious conversation in the lgz chat.

When it comes to wars, however, I try not to talk at all unless it's a pile call or other strategic information. It gets on my nerves when people are making jokes and speaking about non war related things during a war.

Use teamspeak and only voice fall ins :thumbup: !

And the snipers ofcourse in their own channel ::'

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png

Well, as I am the leader of the clan, I am the leader. I am the one the members usually go to with suggestions for the clans, or questions. I've also helped members with personal problems, as they feel comfortable enough coming and talking to me, and they usually say they feel better afterwords. I can't just sit back and do nothing, that gets boring.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~