Tip.It Times: New beginnings in a new land

Eeeeediot

This week's Tip.It Times has been released. Feel free to discuss the piece of fiction or post any comments. If you have any criticism, please make sure its constructive :)

New beginnings in a new land

Articrunite

Here I am. A freshly made character just getting off the rowboat from Tutorial Island. The damn sailor didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know how to sail us back to Asgarnia, and now IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m stranded here in Misthalin with nothing but a Bronze Dagger and a Wooden Shield. The runes given to me by the wizard were just used for k...

Click here to read the rest of the article

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicely wrote story :)

I remember first joining and being greeted by someone calling me a noob because I didn't know how to move. Got most my money in the earlier days by mining and smithing bronze daggers and selling them to the sword shop in Varrock :oops:

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

that was a good story. i could actually picture myself in that position, it was told so well.

i remember my first time too. had no clue where to go or what to do. so i jsut wandered around and before i even reached the cowfarm in lumbridge i met a lvl 7. his name was mike. and he showed me that way to varrok. and we've been friends ever since. its been almost two years and i still talk to him.