Everything posted by Tim_Finch
-
worst pain ever inflicted on you
I was just about to post this, those little [bleep] hurt bad man. I used to get them about 2-3 times a week one time I even passed out from the pain, it wasn't just my calf that time though it was my whole entire leg. I get those 1-2 times a week I'd say. They usually go away if I squeeze it or something, but my god those are excruciating. Anybody know why they only happen in the shin or foot? [/hide]I get those almost anywhere on the lower half of my body! I even get them in my pinky toe. Hmm, I only get them on my shin or the arch of my foot. All happen on the same leg too, I'm gonna look it up.
-
Change the word
Very much like who am i?, yoda am i? must make Warcraft53 want to longingly deploy and kiss Tanis5432's wet, dirty, infected, fat hemorrhoids for way too much conterfiet grass and reinvented grass. [hide=just for contrast]No mom! i do not want to clean my room!! >>> Very much like who am i?, yoda am i? must make Warcraft53 want to longingly deploy and kiss Tanis5432's wet, dirty, infected, fat hemorrhoids for way too much conterfiet grass and reinvented grass.[/hide]
-
worst pain ever inflicted on you
I was just about to post this, those little [bleep] hurt bad man. I used to get them about 2-3 times a week one time I even passed out from the pain, it wasn't just my calf that time though it was my whole entire leg. I get those 1-2 times a week I'd say. They usually go away if I squeeze it or something, but my god those are excruciating. Anybody know why they only happen in the shin or foot?
-
What is your DREAM car?
Porsche 944. I don't care if I'm a billionare, I'd take this over a Carrera GT any day. Most beautiful sounding car I've heard. And they're very cheap compared to other Porsches, since they're much older. In fact, I'm 16 and I could probably buy one if I worked enough. [hide=] [/hide] Edit: This video shows how great it sounds, though this guy is doing some pretty stupid stuff. [hide=][yt]IBR8Q_IvCcQ[/yt][/hide]
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
This is why I've grown to dislike Family Guy, it's just too damn moronic and immature I hate it when people by a brand new beautiful car, and slaughter it by dumping the clutch at max rpms and doing continuous burnouts. Christ, at least learn to do it right while you're goosing it .. I also hate it when I get kicked in the testicles and people keep asking if it hurt. No, it's orgasmic, you scuzzbags. Reminded me of that pregnant woman giving birth and having orgasm after orgasm. It's supposed to hurt! :evil: Ooh! Do tell, you've piqued my curiousity.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
This is why I've grown to dislike Family Guy, it's just too damn moronic and immature I hate it when people by a brand new beautiful car, and slaughter it by dumping the clutch at max rpms and doing continuous burnouts. Christ, at least learn to do it right while you're goosing it .. I also hate it when I get kicked in the testicles and people keep asking if it hurt. No, it's orgasmic, you scuzzbags.
-
"First letter of your name" game
1. A 4-letter word: Turd 2. A Boy's name: Tim 3. A Girl's name: Tiffany 4. An Occupation: Technical sergeant 5. A Colour: Teal 6. Something you wear: Tampon (do I wear one myself? I dunno, but I'll have fun finding out) 7. A Food/Drink: Tequila 8. A Place: Tulsa 9. Something found in your house: Toilet 10. A TV show: Time Warp 11. A Song title: Talk Shows On Mute 12. A Country: Thailand 13. A Game: Tennis 14. A Fictional Character: Tamello De Fformello Tussock
-
Hold Your Breath and Press x - use hide tags
[hide=]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/hide] That was actually the longest I've ever held my breath in my life :lol: I've never had the need nor the balls to go until I felt like passing out, still not very good :|
-
Spring Break
Our school doesn't have a spring break anymore -.- I don't remember why, but according to them it's a perfectly reasonable and logical decision. To compensate we have 2 days off of school somewhere in February.
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
I don't have any way to contact or talk to her, really. I only ever see her in the halls, where I wouldn't have enough time or room to say any more than a couple words to her. I don't know her MSN/AIM (which I don't even use anymore), and I don't have Facebook or anything. Although I'll probably get it in the near future, my mom's pressuring me into it, lol. Finding the flaws sounds like a really good idea, and I've tried to do that, without much success, although I know a couple. I'll keep trying that, along with whatever anyone else throws at me. I know that I'll move on, but I just want to find a way to end this quickly, so I can thoroughly enjoy the rest of my school year. Thanks both of you. Perhaps it'll help if I stop listening to Linkin Park, that seems to escalate the drama..
-
What diseases run in your family?
My dad's side of the family, including me, all have irritable bowels. My dad has chrones disease, and sometimes I show symptoms of that too (but I'm pretty sure I don't have it. I hope.) We both see our gastrointerologist (I think that's the word, don't quote me on it) regularly. I've grown attached to my special colon : My mom and I both have similar social disorder-like problems (nothing big, we're both completely normal on the outside), but I don't think it runs in the family.
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
Okay, I have a typical problem for a 16 year old guy, but it's getting out of hand. I'm afraid it's making me partially insane, and that I won't be able to start a relationship with any woman until this is resolved. [hide=Long, emotionally disturbed story]There's this girl that goes to my school, I never really noticed her or who she was until the beginning of this year. First semester I had 1 class with her, this semester I only see her in the halls. She's extraordinarily beautiful, and I didn't think much of it during the first semester. Second semester, I don't know how or why, I just kept thinking about her, the more I saw her the more beautiful she was. This is unlike any beauty I've seen in any other woman, she's literally breathtaking. Unbelievable. So beautiful, It makes me completely uninterested in any other woman, even the others that I've found attractive before. Time passes, and it starts crawling through my head, eating me away. Before I know it, she's on my mind almost all the time. Recently, she's even appeared in some of my dreams. Doesn't play a big role in the dreams, but enough to keep my mind focused on this situation. My mind is a swirling pool of all these thoughts, hopes, and distractions, spinning faster and faster. All this is creating the strongest feeling of what I may or may not be love, that I've ever experienced in all my life. My brain is swarming with these thoughts so much, that at certain times I'm momentarily convinced that we are in a relationship. In my head, we're so happy, so perfect for eachother, but in reality, I fear for my mental health... You might ask, "why don't you just talk to her or ask her out, you yutz?" Well first off, I'm 16, a sophomore, and she's 18, a senior. Second, We hardly even know eachother. I know a little about her, like her name, her brother, and I think I've talked to her dad before. I think she knows my name, and probably knows my sister (although she's in college now), but that's it. We hang out with entirely different groups of people, and there's not even a time of day where I could talk to her, if I decided to for any reason. Even more so, I'm a rather quiet, calm, mellow guy; this would be something that nobody, not even my family, would expect out of me. I try to forget about her, but the more I try to forget, the more I think. And the more I think, the more she becomes a part of my mind. I wouldn't be comfortable revealing this to any of my real life friends, because they, knowing me, her, and her/my friends, would find the whole thing ridiculous and laughable. I find it ridiculous myself, and desperately want to forget about the whole thing, knowing there's not a snowball's chance in hell I'll end up with her. I try to stop thinking about it; I try to think about other women, life as it is without relationships, anything, but it's really startling and depressing to see how much of an impact she's left on my mind. Whatever I think about, whatever normal scenario I create in my mind, she's there. It's like I've bottled up my emotions so much that she's permanently left an imprint on the walls of my mind. Sometimes at home I just sit and think, in complete dismay, blowing off the depression through long, deep sighs. I want her to somehow know, but I don't want to tell her personally. And I don't want her to know the severity of the situation. I just want her to know how I feel, regardless of how much younger I am, or how little she knows me. I really just want anybody to know. I'd be uncomfortable telling this to my parents or siblings, and am really only comfortable telling it to you guys, or other friends I don't know in person. I want to know how I can get all this off my mind. In the back of my head there's always the burning desire, the longing to be with her, I just want to hold her in my arms, look into her face... But I just want to forget it all. I fear that I'll require professional psychological help. Are feelings this strong in a boy my age abnormal for a woman I hardly even know? I know that it's normal to a degree, but the fact that it's completely flushing my mind at times, I'm starting to feel like a creep... Is this creepy at all? This is her last year at the high school, and I fear that during the last day, I'll be an internal emotional wreck, distracting me from my semester tests, and possibly damaging me further. Bottom line, this woman who hardly knows me is controlling my mind, distracting me from my normal everyday life, and although I desire to be with her, I just want to forget it all. I want these feelings to disappear. Do you guys have any kind of advice, suggestions, or concerns?[/hide]
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
1. I have never killed a man. 2. I was once asked to pilot the Millennium Falcon, but declined due to sexual tension between me and Princess Leia. 3. I am a crucial figure in the transitional period between the Classical and Romantic eras in Western classical music, and I remain one of the most acclaimed and influential composers of all time. 4. I am not Christopher Walken or Jerry Reed. 5. I will fight you.
-
Help With A Really Strict Parent
I like this idea. Write down everything they've done/said, and write down everything you've tried. This should help a councilor understand the severity of your situation. I'm fairly confident that contacting an authority figure would help you. If that fails somehow, we're always here for you ;)
-
Help With A Really Strict Parent
No matter what your decision is, try not to lose your relationship with your parents (whatever relationship you have). This is a very important factor in my eyes. Not that you shouldn't be assertive, or aggressive if you have to, but regardless of the emotional abuse you should try not to make them your enemy. That aside, you should attack every one of their ridiculous arguments with a well thought out response, supported with facts. Take some time off to thoroughly think through what you will say, and make sure you have a response to each argument. Make sure to point out the fact that you're a freshmen taking what, junior and senior level classes? And getting A's and B's? For god's sake, these are the grades of a future aerospace engineer! You have enough academic competence, let them know that social interaction is essential to be a normal person! What happens when you want to get a job? Will you have to tell your boss you can only work an hour a day because you have a 6:00 curfew? Make sure to tell them that 4 hours of solid studying per day won't compensate for your moral deprivation. Ask them to give you one chance to prove that you can sustain these obviously excellent grades while having a social life. Try to ask it in a way that doesn't sound like you're trying to tyrannize them, as it seems they don't react well to you sounding like an independent person who can make his own decisions. It's difficult for me to say exactly what I mean, but basically attack each of their excuses and explain why they're wrong, and use as much logic as you can. Think about what you would say beforehand if you need to. Make sure you don't let one excuse slip by, as I'm more than confident you counter them pretty easily. If they really are so ridiculously unreasonable that there is no way for you to talk to them, do not hesitate to get the help of a councilor or other authority. They are unfairly and wrongly robbing you of what should be the best years of your life. And don't forget to tell them that as well.
-
Who makes you laugh?
Steve Carell Gilbert Gottfried Jerry Seinfeld George Carlin Louis CK Daniel Tosh Jeff Dunham when not using his puppets George W.
-
HOW WHY??!! HELP! I've been robbed!! :(
First off, don't call it being stolen/robbed. Glitches aren't like midgets with hammers hiding behind your computer screen waiting to piss you off. And Jagex doesn't intentionally put glitches like this in the game. When there are glitches, they don't necessarily know about them. So instead of whining to us, who can't do anything about it, why don't you report it to Jagex? Second, Jagex can't return your items because there's no way to prove that you're not just lying (which is what this seems like, since you think whips cost 10m...) Bottom line, it's nobody's fault but your own, and you're the only person that can do anything about it.
-
The True World Map? Post your findings! [Updated 2014]
Looks like part of Morytana on the minimap, perhaps the areas in the Temple Trekking minigame considering where I am. Next time I'll try and get closer to see if anything appears on the screen.
-
Curtis Josep's New Bank Picture
- when do you recharge your crystal bow?
It's been 2500 shots ever since it came out..- when do you recharge your crystal bow?
You recharge when it runs out of charges. You'll know because it'll turn into a seed.- Is this good for slayer?
I don't really want to buy barrows as i seem to have a decent all around def to magic/melee/range in this set-up. But you won't be fighting a mage/melee/range monster at the same time. Get Torags.- Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
No minimap, surprised nobody saw that :P- After YEARS of hard work and no lifing IM FINALLY DONE
no u Ouch. I bet he didn't see that coming.- GRAND EXCHANGE PRICE GRAPH (With Pics!!!) *updated*
The grand exchange database has the exact same thing you just suggested. Unless you're talking about placing multiple items on one graph. - when do you recharge your crystal bow?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.