Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    My headphones are super ghetto. They have wires exposed in a bunch of places and tape holding them together. Not even really my fault, they're just really [cabbage]ty to begin with. The "casing" (I can't think of what it's actually called right now, the stuff around the wires) got brittle after like a month and now it snaps if it gets bent. They still work, but I think I'm going to buy new ones soon.
  2. Lmao my friend just posted this on my facebook wall in commemoration of Friday night. I'm laughing my [wagon] off at it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o91EBKPpdIw&feature=fvw Let's get [bleep]ed up - Start Trouble Edit: I'm only going to post the link since the title has [bleep] in it and I don't want the mods to get upset or anything.
  3. Skull replied to mooch84's topic in Art and Media
    Not the right place, goes in the screenshot thread over in general runescape discussion.
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Don't worry about it, doing anything more than curling up and getting hit if someone attacks you gets a 5 day suspension. Which is dumb as hell because if someone tries to start punching me, I'm sure as hell going to punch them back if it has any chance of helping at all. I did nothing today, in topic related news. Made a really [cabbage]ty omelette, and that's about it for stuff out of the ordinary. Not having school is nice though.
  5. Aesop Rock - Music for Earthworms
  6. I got level 26, but I keep crashing halfway through dungeons, so I'm going to maybe do some more tomorrow. The skill's actually pretty fun in my opinion. I think it would have been great as a minigame, especially since the level [bleep] wouldn't be whining so much about having to do it.
  7. Aesop Rock - 9-5ers Anthem
  8. Yeah, I'm ghetto. (I still don't know where the [bleep] I'm supposed to look at with my webcam)
  9. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Now just don't do anything to piss them off too badly for a while.
  10. Incorrect in several ways. The company was created by gamers, and many members of the staff play the game - also on regular accounts for fun. This is nothing more than an agreement that can be opted out of at any given time, it is not a legally binding contract that has sold our souls to a company. I suggest that you read the whole topic so that you get a better understanding of what this is really about. :) It is a legally binding contract for 1 year i believe that will be renewed. and u are disagreeing with me that jagex don't like games. they are threatened by other games and they are under the impression that we players only like runescape and not any other games. i disagree! i play about 20 games regularly and runescape is one of them. this is because i am a gamer. jagex fail to see this. they are controlling tipit like a government can control the press. when i said jagex owns it i didnt mean they own the domain name or the hosting. of course not! jagex dont want to trouble themselves with annoying stuff like that. they just want the advertising revenue, control of information with the ease of shooting an email, and they want to spread animosity in the gaming community. i worked at Lego where we were working on the new lego mmorpg and we played CoD every day and even other games. because we love games. and we'd be happy to talk about games because we're gamers. jagex gives the impression that they feel their game can only succeed using under-handed cheap dirty tricks like censorship rather than a good product. jagex litereally forced tip.it into this so i cant blame tip.it for succumbing to the pressure. it shocked me when jagex put Tip.it in their "gold" section of recognized fansites. Any sane person can know that tip.it should be in platinum level. but i know why they put tip.it in gold and not platinum. they wanted to force tip.it to sign this advertising deal. now watch, in couple days they will move tip.it to platinum. the recognized fansite list is their way to force fansites to fall under their direct control. That goes into my list of top 10 most incorrect posts of all times. Not that I actually have such a list. I should make one though.
  11. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Lucky. I got my [wagon] kicked Friday night. Edit: You could always use megaupload or something and send her the link if it's just to big to email.
  12. Wow, that's going to be one sweet car when you're done. If you don't mind me asking, how much money have you put into it so far and how much do you think the total cost is going to be? And I remember you, but I wasn't really active when you were around.
  13. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I feel amazing today. I guess that's what happens after feeling like total [cabbage] the day before. I slept it off though, so that's a good thing. Not too bad actually.
  14. The last online IQ test I took I got a 170 on or something which is how you know they're total [cabbage]. My IQ is probably 110 at the highest and it's statistically very unlikely that even one person on this forum has an IQ over 150. I guess it's fun though, not really anything to take seriously.
  15. In the same way that I vote for a candidate who'll tax someone and give me the money is both beneficial to me and the politician? I get money and he gets a vote. :thumbup: I'm not sure I understand the analogy you're making there. Assuming Jagex is offering something better than just our name under the word "Platinum", it's a logical deal. We gain content for removing advertisements that the Admins have assured us won't lose revenue, Jagex get what they're asking for even if it is a bit ridiculous. The only taking that's occurring is the taking possible new users form the companies that tip.it is no longer advertising for, and frankly I don't really give a damn about them to be completely honest. Besides, it's not like tip.it is where these companies are getting all of their players from, I'm sure they won't even know or care about the fact that we're no longer advertising their services. The only real negative would be if Jagex tried to censor content, which they won't do, ever. And if they try it I'm sure the admins won't be too happy. I feel like I lost the original discussion. What was I saying?
  16. I trust Das (and the other admins) judgment, which is the only reason that I'm bot going to say anything negative about this. I personally don't think the rankings are worth anything at all. Tip.it survived without Jagex "approval" for years and would be fine without it now. I'm probably biased however, as someone who doesn't play Runescape and spends so much time on a runescape forum. I just think what is best for the site should be far more important than Jagex threatening to knock us down a level. Like I said before, I trust the admins will do the right thing and have put quite a bit of thought into making sure that this deal is nothing but beneficial to the site.
  17. Skull replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    Err, neither of those proved your melting holes in the brain thing. The decreased dopamine production yeah, but not holes. Also no battery acid. Unless I missed it. I'm going to have to disagree with laced drugs not happening though, my friend got weed laced with PCP once, so it definitely happens.
  18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGqA1lNXYhg
  19. Yeah, those are pretty weird. I'm not all that surprised though to be honest. And they were still alive in my dream Adrenal. It was pretty terrible. Luckily it wasn't a recurring dream and I didn't get the desire to try it out.
  20. I wouldn't say hate. More like doesn't believe in and are willing to argue against it. The only aspect of religion I hate is blindly following it. If you have a good reason for believing, then great. The same goes for atheism. I would imagine quite a few of the people on these boards share similar views.
  21. I had a dream where I was eating people. Don't complain about a dream about being in a tube.
  22. I don't think so. I can't prove otherwise, but I'm pretty sure there are others with a higher total.
  23. Skull replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm pretty sure you're combining meth and ecstasy into one thing. Some of what you're describing seems to fit meth, others do fit ecstasy. Whatever though.
  24. Why does it make you sad? If it is because of the selfishness you should look around 7 pages back. No, because of the inability to have a logical and cohesive thought process. Sure this kind of thread is bound to get that kind of person, along with people who take it way to seriously but since i got moved from off topic to here, it looks like this thread gained too many of the former and lost too many of the latter.
  25. I'm very fond of shorts and a t-shirt. It gets the job done. Me and my friend are thinking about looking for suits next week though. I'm excited.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.