Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Georgelemmons's topic in Off-Topic
    I really look forward to the slalom events, but I like pretty much everything.
  2. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I passed out halfway through the opening ceremony. Apparently the torch lighting part had problems? Anyways, I just woke up and I'm not feeling too awesome. And on a related note to the rest of the page, I knew deathdrow was banned but I didn't realise Adrenal was banned until I saw mage man's signature yesterday. Edit: related to the last page.
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Happy birthday Jaerk. You're 16 right? Or 17? Oh and OLYMPICS!! And an athlete died today in a practice run. That kind of kills the mood.
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    We got about 3 inches which is [cabbage] because they said we were supposed to get over a foot of snow. There really hasn't been any snow this year, normally there's about 6 inches on the ground throughout January and February, but I can see the ground in parts of my yard.
  5. Skull replied to MPM's topic in Off-Topic
    Spiders. But not really. I don't freak out when I see a spider, that's not a big deal. It's when I see it and then I lose track of it. That creeps me out a little. I also put on a pair of pants once that had a fairly large spider in it. The squirming feeling... :-| It's not serious arachnophobia at all though, I still catch spiders that I see inside the house at let them go outside instead of killing them. The only things I kill if I have a choice to do otherwise are mosquitoes.
  6. :cry: I get speeds of about 9-14Mb/s down and 6Mb/s up at my dad's house but somehow I can actually do much faster downloads here. I may have to try enabling protocoyl encryption to see if that helps with download speeds at my dad's house
  7. I think that more people not having children or having less children. In a few decades the earth won't be able to support the estimated population barring scientific discovery that allows us to make better use of land. Besides, there are already children who have no families out there getting less than great care from orphanages or hell even trying to take care of them selves in some places. Which brings up another debate, gay couples (or just someone gay in a couple or otherwise) adopting children. I personally would encourage gays to adopt since they can't have children of their own, but some people seem extremely opposed to it because it might cause the child to be gay (I don't think there are any studies on this, if there are could someone link me?). I see it like this, children are going to pick up on a lot of things their parents do anyways, kids with religious parents are more likely to be religious, kids with conservative parents are more likely to be conservative, kids with racist parents are more likely to be racist and vice versa. Should people with extreme views not be allowed kids because they could be indoctrinating their kids with their views? I would rather have a kid raised by gays than racists to be totally honest.
  8. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Had today off since we were supposed to get over a foot of snow. It was supposed to be extremely heavy snow from 1pm to 4pm. It's 3:45 now and it's snowing really lightly and there's about a half inch of snow on the ground and the roads are totally clear. I'm disappointed, I was hoping for more snow so I can go skiing next week.
  9. I think my dad and stepmom did. Not sure.
  10. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I haven't gotten two days off from school in a row in ages. I'm 90% sure I won't have school tomorrow but I'll be back Thursday.
  11. Skull replied to Pinkbullet3's topic in Off-Topic
    I liked chemistry a lot more than biology. I thought it was easier as well.
  12. I support it. It's legal where I live anyways.
  13. Uhh, Jumper by Third Eye Blind, Save Tonight -Eagle Eye Cherry and Iris by Goo Goo Dolls. And some other obscure 90's music that I'd have to hear to remember.
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    As of right now I'm done with 3.5 of 7 (half if you like simplifying) of my homework assignments for pre-calc. Not having homework due until the end of the unit is a terrible thing for hardcore procrastinators like me. I had only done 1 of the assignments before today and failed 2 out of 3 (probably going to be 3 of 3) quizzes. This is the first unit too. Needless to say, my grade's none to good. I'm not sure if the homework is due tomorrow or Tuesday though. If it's tomorrow I'm screwed if it's Tuesday I'll be fine. I also have a terrible headache. There best be delicious food to eat during the Superbowl (which I'll most likely do homework during) or I'm going to be very upset. I was going to do at least half of the work last night but somehow I ended up finishing Bioshock instead since I thought I was almost finished and it turned out I was actually about halfway. Coupled with the fact that I take forever to finish campaigns in shooters since I suck, it took a very long time. Now I'm just rambling for no reason. :|
  15. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Are you a senior? Because the deadline for application to a lot of colleges has passed already. I got mine finished in December, but if you're a junior it's good you're doing it now. I almost didn't get mine filled out in time. Went for a walk through the sheer and blowing snow earlier. Can't wait to go out tomorrow, and then when it stops and is all post-apocalyptic again. Only a junior. I'm going to end up applying last minute though, since I'm a big procrastinator. I'm not getting any of this snow. It's stopping a few miles south of me. Assuming we're talking about the same snowstorms.
  16. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm looking at colleges. It's kind of making me wish I had tried more as a freshman. My gpa sucks because I was to lazy to do any work in classes I should have been getting high A's in. Oh well, can't change the past.
  17. DEATH WAGON! http://www.myspace.com/deathkiss123
  18. Elementary school sure has changed in the last decade. I'm almost positive we played with that sort of stuff in class. I don't entirely see the point in punishing it since it won't deter someone who wants to bring a real gun to school since the probably don't care about suspension. That being said, I think that objects that represent guns shouldn't be brought into school, but they should be taken away and given back at the end of the day or require having a parent pick them up. Suspending a nine year old kid isn't going to solve any problems. It's more likely to cause problems later on in my opinion.
  19. Fix it up and it wouldn't be bad. Make it WASD controlled for movement (W is toward the direction the camera is pointing, S is away, A is left, D is right) and have the arrow keys turn the camera in place like the in-game controls. Then give it a height control as well as maybe even a zoom function. As it is now it's not smooth enough to actually improve Machinima. The concept is solid but the implementation falls flat. Granted this is only from 5 minutes of messing around with it.
  20. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh RWJ, what would we do without him.
  21. I could date a girl of any race. Or at least I think I could, I live in a very white town so I don't really know. Probably more of a confession than saying you wouldn't date outside of your race. It came up in a conversation with my friends and they seemed to think it was weird.
  22. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You're asian, it's not possible for you to fail. ...Right?
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm pretty sure it just changes it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.