Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. I think a band like RHCP might fit into something like Woodstock. Fogerty and Santana would be good like alg said, since they were there for the original one. Most of the bands that you guys listed definitely would be out of place there in my opinion.
  2. Skull replied to Maze's topic in Off-Topic
    I have no opinion on it other than it is the most idiotic term I've ever heard. No one actually calls it sexting outside of the media.
  3. If you just enjoy stealing, steal from your friends and then give it back when they notice. Or if they don't notice, give it back when they try to leave or something. That's better because your friends won't sue you and it will get progressively more difficult because they'll be expecting it. Then once you've mastered the art of theft, contact me and we'll set up a team of eleven specialists and rob a casino. :unsure:
  4. Skull replied to TipIt's topic in Off-Topic
    Aye, it's called jail.
  5. Skull replied to imbackstinkers's topic in Off-Topic
    My acne came when I was about 11, got bad when I was around 13 or 14 and since then has gotten a lot better.
  6. I won't be joining, but I'll be sure to stalk everyone who does :twisted: Kidding of course, but I feel that TIF is already like facebook for me, only with my internet acquaintances as opposed to the real life ones.
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    We lost power for 4 hours this morning when it was 0F out, so the house is a little cold. I was asleep until it had been back on for 2 hours though.
  8. Skull replied to TipIt's topic in Off-Topic
    Or just karate chop the next guy who makes fun of you in the throat. Hey, it worked for me.
  9. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I often wonder the same.
  10. I was thinking it hasn't been a bad winter. It's been hovering around freezing mostly which is about normal for January here.
  11. Skeletondanse - Strung Out
  12. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO YOU IS MY 6000th POST! You must feel so special. I'm honored. Thanks guys :)
  13. I've been kind of sick for the past few days, so trying to finish the burger I had fro dinner last night wasn't a good idea. I didn't puke but I felt pretty sick after.
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    It's my birthday. That's about it.
  15. Skull replied to Shin's topic in Off-Topic
    Evolution doesn't have a goal, it's a process, not a person. And it's not really illogical.
  16. Skull replied to Shin's topic in Off-Topic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba2h9tqNYAo Another video related to intelligent design. I didn't watch the one warri0r linked to so it may be a bit redundant, but whatever. Edit: Maybe I went on a far more atheist side of the debate. Still valid though. --------------------- How did this thread break down into intelligent design vs evolution again anyways?
  17. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    First day of my new semester today. It sucks to be honest. All my teachers are good, but I'm going to have so much homework every night.
  18. Skull replied to Blutters's topic in Off-Topic
    I believe most of the Anti-Americanism that is prevalent throughout middle eastern countries is because of America trying to "police the world" and not because of an extremist interpretation of the Islamic religion. That's all from how I've interpreted it, I don't have any real knowledge on the subject.
  19. I'm sure at more than 80% of us could find Haiti on a map. Maybe it's true for the general population though, who knows. And I also agree with Kreig, which is strange since I seem to remember disagreeing with him on most things.
  20. At The Drive In - Arcarsenal
  21. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I've been looking at some animal adoption site for about an hour now. I shouldn't be doing it since I know I can't get a dog and it's kind of like torturing myself since I really want a dog. I found two dogs that I want too. [hide] [/hide]
  22. Over 3 year's dead buddy ;)
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah it was supposed to have realistic combinations. I can't believe it was on in 2004, I can't believe I actually remember watching it from that long ago. I was like 11 :shock:
  24. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh, but there is. Or at least there was. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Face-Off

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.