Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Take it to pm's ladies.
  2. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    Please farm postcount somewhere else or at least give us a little more than just a picture and a few words that only state that you're posting a picture of food.
  3. You're unlikely to reach 100k characters, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
  4. Aww, cute puppy. One of the kittens I almost got. But didn't. So not really my pet, but still really cute. Kittens are my weakness.
  5. Stay off camera and use a voice changer. I'd lol at a video of that.
  6. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    509. All I know is I add 1.
  7. Skull replied to Lap's topic in Questionnaires
    42 farming.
  8. http://i36.tinypic.com/20qdo9u.png I tried :|
  9. I almost made a video, but I swore every time I forgot what I was saying and made ridiculous hand gestures the whole time. I also had nothing to talk about. So yeah, no video from me.
  10. Doesn't matter. Do it anyways and clarify that you're serious if you need to. Being assertive is a good thing, and helps you prepare for dating when you're older. If you're a chicken like I was, you're going to be playing catch-up for the next few years and the guys who were assertive will beat you out every time.
  11. So what's the problem .. ? Ask her out. Worst she can say is no. Besides, what's the point of liking someone "secretly"? well, um, the problem is that im shy when it comes to girls...like, extremely. :( :( :sad: and, im not so shure my friend is trusworthy I'm guessing you're a bit younger than me, but even if you're not, the point is still valid. If you keep up the "I'm shy" behavior and mentality, you're going to have a really hard time getting over it in the future. So just go for it now, and pretend it doesn't bother you. If you keep telling yourself you're not shy or socially awkward or whatever, eventually you won't be. And the younger you start to get over it the easier it is. So suck it up and ask her. Don't fear rejection, I'd say you have a much better chance of her saying yes than no. Edit: Ok, you are younger than me. What I said is even more true at your age. Relationships aren't serious at that age and a girl is likely to say yes if you ask her even if she doesn't really want to, simply because she would feel bad turning you down etc.
  12. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    That would kill me. I need to disassociate all meats from their respective animal, otherwise I can't really eat it. I'd be a vegetarian if meat wasn't so delicious.
  13. I don't think there's a character limit.
  14. And this thread gets 1000 a week. It evens out.
  15. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    Homemade and restaurant can go either way depending on the place and the burger. However they are both almost always better than fast food.
  16. Skull replied to Infi's topic in Off-Topic
    We had a massive party in chemistry. And when I say "we" I mean everyone in my class except for me because I was on a field trip.
  17. Aesop Rock - Labor Days (Album)
  18. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I had my field trip to a sweat lodge today. It was pretty awesome, insanely hot inside, but it feels amazing once you're out. I went in twice. The guy who's house the lodge is at (he's the lodge keeper for the Mohegan) was also giving away kittens since his cat had given birth to them a few weeks ago (Go on a field trip, come back with a cat, crazy right?). Anyways, there were 4 kittens, but since I wanted to go for another round in the sweat lodge, three of them had been claimed by people already. So long story short, I found the 4th kitten, a really cute orange one (all the others were gray) and I called my parents to ask if I could bring it home and in that time someone else claimed the kitten. Needless to say I was angry since I've wanted a cat for years. I might be getting one anyways, my Dad seemed to think it was a good idea. But yeah, sweat lodges are cool.
  19. She didn't actually reject him or anything, I think he should give it a try. But I should never give relationship advice.
  20. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Very much so. Especially when it's the last minute possible and you still put it off.
  21. You can run a 16:20 and you weren't even on varsity? You must have a pretty damn good team :lol:
  22. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I really can't write this paper. I might just not do it tonight and email it tomorrow evening (It's due tomorrow but I have a field trip so I need to hand it in first thing in the morning, which I probably don't have time for even if it's done, or email it after I get home) and come up with a good excuse for not sending it earlier. I think my plans for tomorrow fell through anyways, so I might not have anything better to do.
  23. I get [cabbage] done when I'm in a bad mood. Probably why my paper is going nowhere, I'm in a pretty good mood.
  24. Skull replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Not as fun however.
  25. Skull replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I personally don't think it's enough. On any other day yes, but on Halloween it's somewhat expected. I suggest rigging a car battery up to your doorbell.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.