Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. I ate a whole one of these, wasabi is nothing.
  2. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    Baconators are a pile of win. And heart attack, but who cares about that?
  3. I did that a few times too. No one ever paid me.
  4. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    Just had pumpkin pie, was delicious. And I'll go grab that recipe for you. Edit: Argh, such a long recipe. I could probably just find an internet version to copy paste, but oh well. [hide]Ingredients 1c broccoli, cooked 1/4c chopped parsley or 2 TB parsley flakes 2 TB finely chopped onion 2 TB prepared mustard 1 TB margarine, softened 1 tsp lemon juice 3/4 cup (3oz) shredded Swiss cheese 1 can chunk ham (not sure of the size, usually just use sliced ham from the deli or something in place of this) 1 (8oz) can of Crescent rolls Grated Parmesan cheese "Heat oven to 350(F). Combine parsley, onion, mustard, margarine and lemon juice, blend well. Add cheese, broccoli and ham; mix lightly. Set aside. Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. On a greased cookie sheet, arrange triangles, points towards the outside, in a circle with bases overlapping. The center should be about 3" diameter. (There's a diagram for this, so I'll see if I can find something like it.) Spoon ham filling in a ring evenly over bases of triangles. Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under bases of triangles at center of circle. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, Bake at 350 for 25 - 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot."[/hide] Of course now that I typed all that and googled it to try to find the diagram I found it online. Whatever. http://www.dartmouth.edu/~patl/swissHamRing.shtml
  5. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Happy birthday, try not to drive into anything.
  6. Uhh, I say a bit more on the internet to you guys than I do it real life, but I'm no where near as funny on the internet. It just doesn't translate well, so I don't even try here.
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    California is really cheap but from what I've heard not to bad.
  8. One for each I'd say.
  9. It might not be freezing, but it's pretty damn cold for running.
  10. If someone actually makes you question your safety, the best thing to do usually isn't to make a confrontation about it unless you're sure you'll come out on top. And if that were the case you probably wouldn't be worried about getting hurt. Anyways, I'm actually an insanely shy and modest guy (Surprising, right? Or maybe not, I am an internet addict after all) so I tend to notice my flaws more than in other people. Or I could be wrong and I just happen to suck a lot more than the average person. However I'm going to try to evaluate the people around me from an unbiased viewpoint. I'm not sure it'll work, since I already generally like and understand the people around me or just avoid the ones I don't like.
  11. That's awesome Jopie.
  12. I almost feel bad about starting this thread out on the wrong foot (not that someone else wouldn't have jumped to the same obvious conclusion). Only because someone's going to have to clean up this crap eventually.
  13. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You have to start small and build you're way up to full blown addict. It will come with time. :lol:
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Happens all the time with girls here, not so much with guys. It's not a big deal though, I've got a friend who gives people hugs all the time. But those are usually what he calls sneak hugs where he jumps out and hugs someone walking by. Funniest when it's a random person, especially if it's a freshman.
  15. Situation: Being trapped in a room with you. How to get out of it: Crowbar. :lol:
  16. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    For dinner tonight I'm having a "Ham and broccoli ring" which I'm extremely happy about. It's been one of my favorite meals since I was about 5, but I hadn't had it from about age 12 to about a month ago. I'm really looking forward to it. The only problem is I have to actually cook it myself, so we'll see how that goes. Crappy picture, it looks way better when I have it.
  17. I don't think I had lunch.
  18. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Connecticut got snow.
  19. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Happy birthday. It's snowing here too. Massive snowflakes too. Third time it's snowed this year, ridiculous.
  20. I'm pretty sure it's a legitimate site, I wouldn't be worried about a virus from it.
  21. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    So I woke up today to find that a football player at UCONN (which I live very close to) was stabbed to death. Great way to start the day. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4574560
  22. Plug in a toaster and jump in a bathtub.
  23. I'm not too bad, at least not for runescape. You're title is killing me since it's implying that I am in fact the disorder, not that I have it. But someone already pointed that out, so whatever. Part of my bank is good though, it's mostly out of necessity though. I think I have a pic on my photobucket. [hide][/hide] It's a little better now.
  24. I'm pretty sure I could beat my toaster in a fight.
  25. Skull replied to Shiny's topic in Off-Topic
    I need to fire up DOSbox and play some of my old games.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.