Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. [cabbage] like this happens every day, multiple times. It's unfortunate yes, but it's not a unique case in the least.
  2. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    No, don't accept that. Make the effort, find people with your interests, enjoy life. I used to think the same; I blocked out everyone who tried to communicate with me at one point. Unless you have something that makes you really intolerable in peoples' presence (e.g., severe Asperger's), then you should be able to find some friends. (Not to say people with severe Asperger's don't find friends, but from what I've been told, they have rather depressing and lonely schooldays). This. Just find someone who doesn't suck at social interaction like me and ~50% of Tif to help you out.
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    But don't say bro. But say bro. Say Broseph Stalin. Actually, don't.
  4. +1 Me. And I'm tired of it already...after 2 days lol You learned the distance formula in your calc 3 class... don't complain. :lol:
  5. Coffee - Aesop Rock
  6. What's the reason to use it anyways? I don't see it as a word I can't say, not even really a word I shouldn't use in a non-racist way but I don't use it because it's not something I have any reason to say. Now I could probably say it as much as I wanted at school and no one would be offended, but my school is honestly about 98% white, 1.5% other minorities and .5% black (I think there are 2 or 3 black kids in my entire school). I know one of the black kids in my school uses the word himself and his friends do to as a term of endearment. A few of my friends will occasionally use it jokingly and usually pronounced differently (k's instead of g's and an -a instead of -er). Anyways, what I was trying to say is that I see no reason to use it, but the people who do tend to do it inoffensively. There's also a video on how the way it's pronounced makes a big difference the connotation, but I have no idea if I could find it.
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I've been back for a while. Already on my 4th lab of the year in like a week. :( Never take multiple sciences. Not fun. Edit: Also, I hate vista. A trial for word then you can't use it anymore, really? Stupidest thing ever.
  8. Well, that means getting a void mace to auto claws of guthix was a bit of a waste... oh well, I guess 10% damage bonus is worth it. Other than that, I haven't logged on yet so I can't comment.
  9. We make sure to never snipe people that ask to be sniped. 8-) In that case... Try to snipe me guys, I bet you can't lololol
  10. RS is a horrible excuse for a game, the entire mechanic is click-and-wait. However, it's addictive and some things about it can be enjoyable. To enjoy something it doesn't have to be difficult or require a lot of skill. For example, I've been able to read pretty much anything you put in front of me since I was 9 years old, yet I still get a good deal of enjoyment out of reading. That being said, Runescape really does suck. I fit into the first category of addict, I honestly am not sure if I could quit if I tried. Which I did and only made it 2 days.
  11. The guys in Fsc chat, except the ones I don't like. Also all the staff, especially the admins (shameless flattery :anxious: ) and the guys who ran/were part of tet back in '06 for being one of the main reasons I joined the forums, even though i don't go to events anymore. For more specific people: Kota for being the [cabbage], Squig for being the [cabbage], Silo for being the [cabbage], and Ace for his magical ability to grow a penis.
  12. I think the tax rates are just fine how they are. I don't pay taxes though so I'm probably not qualified to say that. Nor can I even imagine being that rich then pissing and moaning about how I might have to settle for a $50k car while 1/5 of the worlds population lives in acute poverty and can hardly afford enough food to survive or maybe not even enough to do that.
  13. None shall pass - Aesop Rock
  14. Default, mostly because I'd have to change it every time I opened tip.it.
  15. Mechscape beta is planed for next year, but maybe not. I love the detail you put into these answers JaGEx. :roll:
  16. I'm thinking ranged.
  17. Friends but only because I have like 175 people on my list and I'm f2p now. I think it's nicer to not be able to get pmed than to look like I'm ignoring them.
  18. First one was pretty funny. Only a few actually made me laugh, but in all pretty good. Still need to read the second one.
  19. Skull replied to BreatheIntoMe's topic in Off-Topic
    I will make a video of my physical training, strikes, and such if you want? I'm sure she'd love that.
  20. Skull replied to BreatheIntoMe's topic in Off-Topic
    if you get into a fight with 3 people, you don't win anyways. Pretty much regardless of physical strength.
  21. Skull replied to BreatheIntoMe's topic in Off-Topic
    QFT
  22. The real money is in provoking them into using force it would seem.
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm not big on driving, since it's one of the highest risk things you do on a daily basis, so I'd be scared as hell. I've drove on normal roads a lot but not the highway.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.