Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Probably the second time I broke my collar bone. It didn't really hurt to begin with, next day was bad though.
  2. Took this awhile ago, I was next to stalin.
  3. nothing wrong with it. I have 3 skiller accs 1 for wc 1 for mining 1 for fish That's just stupid. I usually don't agree with you, but that is pretty stupid. Why not mine and fish on one skiller account?
  4. Says the P2Per. I like f2p how it is too. Doesn't mean I won't like it even better after though :lol: :thumbsup: *Ex p2p*
  5. Rise Against - Death Blossoms If they had put this on Appeal to Reason, half as many people would have called them sellouts.
  6. [hide=]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/hide] Ugh, not very good [hide=]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/hide] A little better after a few minutes break.
  7. I'm pretty sure mmg said 1000, not 100 ;)
  8. People who ask if I'm muted because I put periods/full stops at the end of my sentences. Only a minor annoyance though.
  9. United Nations. They're Powerviolence or something like that, not sure if you'd like them.
  10. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I got home and played Runescape. Somehow that keeps happening. :|
  11. Skull replied to Dreamtongirl's topic in Off-Topic
    You just saying, "no you're wrong" doesn't prove someone wrong :lol: And marijuana does slow reaction time, which in turn can make driving more difficult. The problem is that people have different reactions to marijuana. Hence why I said can make. I think I should have said could though. But I don't really care.
  12. Skull replied to Dreamtongirl's topic in Off-Topic
    You just saying, "no you're wrong" doesn't prove someone wrong :lol: And marijuana does slow reaction time, which in turn can make driving more difficult.
  13. Cymbals Eat Guitars - Wind Phoenix Pretty cool band. At The Drive-In - Arcarsenal
  14. Skull replied to Dreamtongirl's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm pretty sure marijuana is about as addictive as caffeine... I don't think many people are addicted to it. Maybe slightly dependent, but I'd say full blown addiction is pretty rare. Not that I'd really know from first hand sources, I don't know many people who smoke, since the ones that are smart don't go around yelling about it and the ones that do that were idiots to begin with :lol:
  15. Skull replied to Dreamtongirl's topic in Off-Topic
    I never said what my opinion on it's legal status was did I? Anyways, I think it should be legal to 21 and older but there should be a restriction on the amount you can have on you at a time ( there are laws like this in some places, I'm not sure exactly what they are though) and if there's a certain level of THC in your blood and you're pulled over while driving it should be considered DUI and should be treated as such. Basically, alcohol with a little more control.
  16. Skull replied to Dreamtongirl's topic in Off-Topic
    [hide=] Yeah, why not add one more thing that can legally kill you? If you're talking about cannabis, there's almost no way to die as a direct result of using it. I think it's something like 4 kilo's of marijuana is a fatal dosage, and if you can smoke/ingest/whatever that much then I'd be surprised. Not sure if that's right though I found it on a site a while ago and I have no idea what site it was so who knows. Anyways, my friend sent me a link to an article a few days ago about marijuana possibly being legalized in California. If I still have it I'll post it. Still, it's bad for you. If you can rpove to me that marijuana improves your health, I'll chomp on my foot. In under 5 minutes, expect to be chomping on your foot. You've gotta be kidding me. I've been forced to sit through 5+ hours of video on something that's secretly good for your physical health? I don't believe it. I refuse to believe it, [/hide] It's not good for you, but it has some positive effects when used correctly.
  17. Skull replied to Dreamtongirl's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, why not add one more thing that can legally kill you? If you're talking about cannabis, there's almost no way to die as a direct result of using it. I think it's something like 4 kilo's of marijuana is a fatal dosage, and if you can smoke/ingest/whatever that much then I'd be surprised. Not sure if that's right though I found it on a site a while ago and I have no idea what site it was so who knows. Anyways, my friend sent me a link to an article a few days ago about marijuana possibly being legalized in California. If I still have it I'll post it. Still, it's bad for you. If you can rpove to me that marijuana improves your health, I'll chomp on my foot. In under 5 minutes, expect to be chomping on your foot. Edit: Just to start off with... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_cannabis
  18. Skull replied to Dreamtongirl's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, why not add one more thing that can legally kill you? If you're talking about cannabis, there's almost no way to die as a direct result of using it. I think it's something like 4 kilo's of marijuana is a fatal dosage, and if you can smoke/ingest/whatever that much then I'd be surprised. Not sure if that's right though I found it on a site a while ago and I have no idea what site it was so who knows. Anyways, my friend sent me a link to an article a few days ago about marijuana possibly being legalized in California. If I still have it I'll post it. Edit: I didn't save the link.
  19. Santana - Put Your Lights On
  20. Tool - Lateralus
  21. If you were a boring you'd have a 100 by 100 square of transparency. 4/10
  22. Uno's not taking requests now sorry. And you posted that in like 10 places already. I suggest editing that you're not taking requests now Uno, seeing as you get a lot of people trying to get them :)
  23. Led Zeppelin - Battle of Evermore
  24. Average pking video: Disturbed Slipknot Drowning Pool (Bodies to be specific) Not that this is bad per say, but boring and repetitive.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.