Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Rebdragon's topic in Off-Topic
    I've heard it before, but the meaning's still good.
  2. Umm friend told me about it back when playing runescape was cool. Then I sucked at Ernest the chicken, so I actually used it.
  3. I can't imagine using 10 colors, I usually end up with 100-200. :lol:
  4. I love Reb's posts :lol:
  5. Dithering is sick =D>
  6. Local is full of win. :)
  7. Skull replied to Kingkapugen's topic in Off-Topic
    I failed :|
  8. Is this really ot worthy? :? At least isn't not a news thread I guess.
  9. 'Bout a 9, you haven't been around that much lately though.
  10. Subsilver2, I used to like whatever the default was (prosilver?) on the old forum but I'm used to this now.
  11. Before quickchat I'd just do an emote and walk away, but sadly that doesn't work anymore.
  12. Rsof sucks anyways, I didn't use it as a member and if they gave it to me as an f2p player, I still wouldn't use it.
  13. Try to make sure your light source is consistent throughout the piece. Take a look at some pictures of trees to see how they look realistically, I still have a lot of trouble with trees, they tend to be fairly complex. Another thing would be to avoid using Runescape as a reference, even if the pixel is based on the game. You did a good job on the saturation levels it looks like, seeing as it's not burning my retinas like most newer pixelers do. The best thing to do is to keep practicing.
  14. You didn't need to close it... It's just that you don't really have the best record here in the gallery, and coming in with a style that's pretty much unique to another artist didn't help. Your animations were pretty good, you could have at least kept those.
  15. These are all almost direct copies of ben's or traced by the looks of the wolf one :?
  16. I actually kinda of remember, which is weird because I never do. Basically it was a cross between CSI and WoW. Those damn dwarves kept killing me.
  17. Basically, I suck. :lol:
  18. Woah, hold on. Pokemon is great. Unless you mean the show in which case I agree.
  19. Damian Marley ft. Nas - Road to Zion I'm getting into the rap/reggae stuff a lot lately.
  20. Drop it.
  21. I'm not going to do a siggy and I doubt pirate will, so pick something that fits in a 75x75 area. Making it that small would be minimal detail, but I might be able to do it.
  22. Currency will be worthless after too; we'll all be communist.
  23. Cypress Hill & Damian Marley - Ganja Bus ;)
  24. Rage Against the Machine - No Shelter
  25. i has 1500 total and 70 smithing now :lol: :| :? :cry:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.