Everything posted by Skull
-
Your Epic Battle Music.
Exactly. What about Cannibal Corpse's F**ked with a Knife? :P Electric Light Orchestra - Four Little Diamonds Electric Light Orchestra - Twilight Electric Light Orchestra - Ma-Ma-Ma-Belle Black Sabbath - Paranoid (don't know if I added this already) Creedance Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary Creedance Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son Creedance Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising That's going to be one hell of a fight, the length of all that music would make it a war lol. A war with a great sound track, but a war nonetheless.
-
The Sig Rating Game
9. I like it :)
-
How old do you think tip.it mods are?
C'mon, Pryo has to be at least 5. Maybe 6.
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
2nd page? lolwut? That's not allowed. :twss:
-
Hobo² - F2P Skiller - 657/700 total - SCHOOL
I fixed it for you, you made a few mistakes with your numbers.
-
KG's Blog! -- 2044 TOTAL -- All skills 70+ !
O luk. :shock: Gratzors amiga.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
9ish
-
Do you sit strangely?
Sideways, with my foot (usually right) on my desk or computer, or sitting on one of my feet.
-
Hobo² - F2P Skiller - 657/700 total - SCHOOL
[hide=]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@[/hide] Grats on 600 total. Now get over 9000 99's.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
One Day As A Lion- If You Fear Dying Pure win.
-
How old do you think tip.it mods are?
Would posting the link that answers this be ruining the game (which I just lost)?
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
Err, 3? I feel like I should probably recognize you more though.
-
Snow & Snow Days
Had an ice day Wednesday. Fun.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Rise Against - Injection
-
What's your New Year's Resolution?
SMART goals. I try. So far so good on this.
-
SOTW 1# - JOPIE211 WINS!
Jopie gets my vote!
-
I drew a nice picture?! Yes so I did.
You have the neck way to long is the first thing I noticed. With the collar thing you have on the armour (idk if it has a name) you shouldn't be able to see the neck, and the chin should probably be about even with or below the top of that. 2nd thing is probably the lack of a defined light source and third would be the anatomy is off. That being said, it looks like an improvement over you previous drawings.
-
KG's Blog! -- 2044 TOTAL -- All skills 70+ !
Hi, you're awesome. There is no one more awesome than you. So awesome in fact, that I can't even begin to describe how awesome you truly are. But I will try. In the form of a poem. There once was a girl named K G She is awesome, wouldn't you agree? She's really cool She r teh rule K G's who I wish I could be Took me leik an hour.
-
Sentry's all 85's Blog - 79 RC|all Nats rced|73 smith!
o luk its nab. hai der i herd ur liek gud and stuf so ima anoy u till i git stuf 4 me cus i ned stuf.
-
Lock Thread Please.
Only difference is cigarettes can kill you and harm 3rd parties as well, while bible freaks are for the most part a harmless pain in the [wagon]. Although trying to force someone like an ex to stop is a bit unreasonable, asking her not to do it around you shouldn't be.
-
99 RuneCrafting + Maxed Total
I never knew you were good :shock: Not that I actually know you or anything. 2376/1 What now?
-
A few sig Requests please :D
The first one is copyrighted, so it's not really an image that you are allowed to use. The other ones might be as well, but it's less likely. Links to the site you got them from would be nice so I can tell if they are or not. For future use, it's best to get your images from http://www.planetrenders.net
-
Pixel Sig Request. Now have an example.
ooh, I wanna see it :lol:
-
Need Help on P2P to F2P bank Transition
Everything you can think of, and if it's cheap and doesn't stack, get 29 of them. That way you can't accidentally withdraw them all unless you have your withdrawal thing set to notes. I personally withdrew all my money as an f2per with a full members bank, so I'll give you a tip on what to do if that happens. Put in an offer for something at lowest price so that you don't have any money left over. I personally have an offer in for bronze arrows at 5 gp each, and I sell back the ones I do get for 6 each which sell fairly quickly and get me a profit. If it helps I could show you my bank.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
Nine and a quarter.