Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uula

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uula

  1. Lol, the music is from Final Fantasy IX :lol: Interesting kidnapping too...
  2. Sounds big, gotta login FAST! :wall:
  3. If there are so many ways based on Fairy Rings, why not just write about the best one? It's a well written guide though, a shame I can't test it, being the quest noob I am. I still prefer the Abyss though, I can average under 1:20 minutes per 52.3 nats using super energy potions, which I think is a lot faster than this. But anyone who doesn't want to risk their pouches and glories in the Abyss, read this guide!
  4. 1. Personal scores for Uular. [rs hiscores] 2. uular, (21) M Darvs mit navn er ulrik mÃÆÃâÃâøller og skal blev 20 i denne ÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥r, I min fritid er jeg dÃÆÃâÃâørmand i vÃÆÃâÃâærsthuset her i byen. [apparently some danish dating site, not me] 3. Uular ̮̣ÃâÃ
  5. Thanks and good luck! :)
  6. Lol, I realised(maybe I've realised it before, just gotta remind you) that I'm better than you in everything except for att, str and def, which are my 3 lowest ranked skills... But yeah I just gotta show off :lol: Still wishing you good luck, last time was on the first page :shock: 13 pages on a blog, and my guide is only like 8... And it's been there for over a year. I'm jealous of your page count :cry: But good luck to you again Jesse, YOU OWN!
  7. In this case, another player=your sister From http://kbase.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ ... le_id=2078
  8. "you stuff the banana into the neck of the bottle. You start to wonder why." :lol:
  9. When I came out from tutorial I went to kill goblins. I died, and created another character. I died again, and created Uular. Memories from Uular would be to meet that cool lv 19 in full black, who actually got me started in woodcutting. My nolifing started that night, I found myself at like 2AM playing, although with 40 wc and my own black plate 8-)
  10. Yeah, when CW first came out 2 years ago, I saw some people in f2p walking around in it and everyone like kool it's spiderman, and I thought the same... It used to be cool, but now like every level 20 has it, which makes it look awful and nooby. Same with the HAM robes Btw, the Zombie mask is supposed to be ugly
  11. Whenever I go to the Wildy in order to pk, I just shake like ... yeah well words can't describe it , this might help -> :ohnoes:
  12. Blue egg rises? in the second one
  13. I remember dreaming about rs, I just don't remember what I dreamt. I never remember any dreams :| Would be cool to dream about IRL rs like Leesters tho
  14. Uula replied to Uula's topic in The Art Bazaar
    Np, I just never can't make gif's qithout quality loss. Now I don't care about the file type, as long as the quality stays. Thanks alot!
  15. Uula posted a topic in The Art Bazaar
    Yeah I just made a new sig, as you can see. But it wouldn't fit on TIF like it is, and I had to simplify the colouring. I'd like to have the original quality though, but I can't resize them myself :oops: Yeah that's the original, and I need it under 30kb. Dunno if it's possible though... If not, I guess I'll have to be happy with this current one :-#
  16. 99 fm is teh hotteh I'll try and make it to the party, it's 4 am for me though
  17. Well the main reason for the high price is probably that demand rises faster than supply... There come more rich players that can afford to buy it, and want to buy it, than people who actually get it from the treasure trails.
  18. Err... Like ranger boots? AFAIK they've only been rising in price for the last few years :-s
  19. What, new song? The one I just heard is the old one :-s
  20. Well you're going to hell cause you spelled God's name wrong =\ Yeah it's funny how all the lv 50's say "omg i lyk luv zammy/sara/gunthix", they just can't manage spelling the whole Zamorak/Saradomin/Guthix. Good song tho, imma try play it tomorrow =P~
  21. Maybe 10-15. Whenever I get some cool username in my head I try it(and different versions of it) and register if possible :oops:
  22. Soon 2 years of active playing time (started in October 2004 though), level 89 with 1712 total and 80m+ total exp. Trying to cut down my playing time at least for this spring
  23. Children of Bodom But I still wanna see Lordi live :oops:
  24. One of the best songs on Ghost Reveries :) And I'm currently listening to Porcupine Tree - Prodigal

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.