Everything posted by Sly_Wizard
-
Luck Streaks
You have to actually kill those monsters to get drops. :thumbup: Well, now I know.
-
Luck Streaks
I haven't ever seen a d-claw drop, anything from Bandos and definitely not anything from the Corp Beast. So why are you complaining?
-
15 June 2010 - Ancient effigies
The problem isn't so much finding someone as it is finding someone who hasn't reached their 30K limit.
-
15 June 2010 - Ancient effigies
The good thing? You can have more then one effigy at a time. The bad thing? It's so damn hard to find someone to assist you that is able to assist you.
-
14-Jun-2010 - Castle Wars Kill Streak Competition � Result
192? That's it? I figured it would have been something much higher then that.
-
Dungeoneering Strategy Discussion
Do people here rush large maps? I generally do, but lately I'm starting to have doubts about it, as I've done a few non-rushes, and the experience seems to be better without losing much time at all.
-
Dungeoneering Strategy Discussion
Should have, but wasn't thinking about it at the time.
-
Dungeoneering Strategy Discussion
On a side note, since someone mentioned a "Do not party with" list, I'd like to tell you all not to party with this guy if you happen to be on world 117 looking for a party:
-
Dungeoneering Strategy Discussion
Same here. I already know one person on 117 I absolutely refuse to play with, and that's because he holds keys and thinks it's funny.
-
Dungeoneering Strategy Discussion
Don't do the above. It's a sure fire way to royally piss people off-- especially if the remaining members get "stuck" in a dungeon because of it. Anyway, I guess I need to stay playing with more people who have 99 slayer, because I've never once seen a Soulgazer, and I'm 80 dung.
-
Chaotic Rapier vs Longsword
The fact that no one ever bothers talking about the chaotic x-bow or the chaotic staff speaks volumes to how useless they really are.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Just what is the street price of a divine, anyway?
-
Picking up greens and golds
It takes less then half a second to pick up a charm. This is almost like the people who go on about not picking up coins because it "takes too long". I seriously can't believe people are that damn lazy/impatient. At any rate, I totally await the day Jagex comes out with some summoning update that uses gold/green charms en masse.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
100 + 13 - 12 = 99???
-
Are there any "old school" players still out there?
I did everything myself on RSC. Well, except chops logs for firemaking. I paid a friend 100K per level to chop logs and drop them for me while I burned them <_<
-
09-Jun-2010 - Castle Wars Kill Streak Competition
Guaranteed that someone will have something ridiculous like 15K+ kills without a death.
-
falconry botters
I guess I'm one of those few people who couldn't care less about bots.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Since I can log into RSC again, I might as well do the old "Let's-compare-stats-from-RSC-to-RS2" thing. For as long as I've played, I really should have a much higher skill total. It amazes me that, in 6'ish years, I've only gained 5 fishing levels. I also didn't realize that FM was my 2nd highest skill on Classic.
-
Dungeoneering: Beyond the Release
XPX, approximately what amount of experience do you get at your prestige level?
-
Dungeoneering: Beyond the Release
I want to know what levels the people getting 30K - 40K solo'ing an hour are, as I'd be willing to bet that the majority of people getting that much an hour are level 70'ish or higher, where your base prestige, and as a result the amount of experience you get per floor, is higher. Right now, I'm level 53. If I were to reset my prestige, I'd at least 2K experience per dungeon (capping out at around 3.3K experience per floor at the end of a prestige run), assuming I went through every room on a floor. Now, assuming it takes me ten minutes to do a floor, in an hour, I'd get 12K - 18K or so experience, depending. Nowhere close to this mythical 30K - 40K an hour, and that's assuming I do every floor in ten minutes (Which is unrealistic). So, yeah. Someone explain this to me. And how are people taking five minutes to kill a boss? Errr, it takes me about a minute on average. Two if I'm unlucky.
-
The death of dungeoneering?
I'm going to laugh at the people waiting for batch 2 when new floors do come out, yet the experience rate isn't that much faster, or even slower, then experience rates currently.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I was under the impression that bonuses stack, not get multiplied against each other.
-
The Most Uncommen Thing in Runescape
Stfu, n00b. Your thread sucks. Just had to do it.
-
Should Jagex start beta testing with players?
Unless you're going to make it open to everyone (Or, at least members), then no. I hate forum and player mods as is. Don't want to add to that by creating a new class of player.
-
At least you're not this guy
I can't tell you. Some people seem to get ridiculously lucky with drops. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them. All I know is that I've killed well over 5K dragons, and the only dragon I've seen besides bones is a dragon med :|