Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

elmo_killer6

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by elmo_killer6

  1. I cans seperate my toes in my foot so that none of them touch. I can also dislocate my thumb.
  2. It seems to happen to me alot. IT seems like everyday I'll jsut happen to look at a clock and it'll be 5:55 P.M. That's the only time it happens for me though.
  3. The text doesnt look quite right. are you using size 13 and then also bolding the ingame text?
  4. Fire away. Please only usefull C/C. Ver. 2
  5. I watched Van Helsing and National treasure on TV over the weekend. THey were both ok movies not the best not the worst.
  6. Just DBZ and Naruto for me. I don't watch TV that much. I'm not huge on anime but some of it's pretty good.
  7. They probably ate bones in the wild so it should be okay. I think the reason people say bones are danegrous is because they can splinter, which will get caught in the dogs throat. However if it ate it whole that shouldn't be a problem but I don't know how well it can digest a bone. I'd take it to a vet just to be safe.
  8. Wow, that sounds supperbly easy. :| Thats why this won't be a contest of skill it'll be a contest of who likes which render the most...
  9. Ok sword I'll make yours if I get the time.
  10. -

    elmo_killer6 replied to Syd's topic in Art and Media
    Looks pretty good so far. There's really nothing I can see thats wrong, except the beard seems a little too big. can't wait to see it finished :thumbsup: .
  11. Anywheres that's nonmulti where the creeps cant hit you but are like one sqaure away. You just need to have -65 mage bonus to always fail.
  12. I'm up for another request if someone posts a render I like.
  13. Because it'd basically be the exact same thing...
  14. They're all good. I've never finished any of them, but I've played/have them all. Then again I never seem to be able to finish any game
  15. Iron Maiden- Another Life
  16. How abouta sequel to the Goonies =P~ Nah that wouldn't work, hmm I don't know.
  17. Ok ill get on it soon (after dinner)
  18. Well I'm kinda bored so I'll make a sig or two depending on if I like the render. Please use planet renders. Heres the order form: [b]Type (Sig, Avvy, Banner, Etc.):[/b] [b]Dimensions (Size):[/b] [b]Colour(s):[/b] [b]Render (Not required):[/b] [b]Font:[/b] [b]Font Color:[/b] [b]Text:[/b] [b]Subtext:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b] [b]Border (No tech borders!):[/b] [b]Re-Sized for Tip.it (Yes or No)*:[/b]
  19. So basically this is the slap a render on an Ipod game?
  20. google images kirby singing
  21. Looks pretty good. Maybe jsut AA a little since some of the edges look a little rough. Other than that it looks pretty good. THe rose looks a little awkward but I cant tell why; It might be the short stem.
  22. I snipe the hat off your head as you're walking along and take it. I then make it into a paper airplane and throw it so it gets caught in the wind and is never seen again.
  23. AA it it will make it seem smoother.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.