Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
13,813
-
How's my fight cave setup?
Don't know the answers to your questions, but I'd switch the black vambs for barrows/dark gloves for extra defence and 1 more range bonus.
-
The Road to P2p Pwn4g3 - Training For Desert Treasure
It means Hey you tip.iter. Goodluck with teh goals. DT is a pushover.
-
I didnt know jellies dropped whips...
1. Why'd you bump this? 2. If it's not a fake it doesn't belong here and should go on goals and achievments.
-
Have a paradox?
put a sound recording device next to it and it will but no one is there to hear it? That includes a person putting a recording device there. It is impossible to tell if it will make a sound, because we only know sound happens when people are listening, or something is observing it. My feelings on the whole tree thing are upon falling it would cause vibrations therefore making sound waves. However, sound is just the sensation when our brain converts soundwavs into what we call sound. Therefore, if no one was there to hear it, there would be no brain to convert the sound waves to sound, therefore there's no sound made. ^^That's probably a bit confusing. At the bottom of the wikipedia page I found the link to the .999...=1 more interesting.
-
mage pure help/advice
Assuming you're pure the defence bonus from a power would be pretty much useless. I'd just stick with a magic ammy. It's cheaper and more effective.
-
Would i be bettter?
Your current account has prayer which will really hurt you. I'd just go for the new one with 70 50 70.
-
MAGE PURE Name's
something simple, original and meaningless. Try a vegetable name like potatoes.
-
My pixel Jets
Looks pretty good, but it's definately over dithered in some spots especially the engines. Maybe add some landing gear and some clouds in the sky because right now the background seems sort of plane. yes I know that's the wrong spelling :-w
-
Potentially new skills? Im brain dead....Cant think of any.
Look on the suggestions forum I know I've seena few skill ideas like talloring. And then there always is summoning.... :-w
-
SOTW #8: Freestyle
Ill enter the one I'm using right now.
-
My First Runescape Fake Pic!!!!!!Yes For Me =-]-Updated!!!!!
not even using the right font or color or anything you just slapped on a 77. Not that amazing. It's been done 1000's of times before too. Try to d somerthing original that's actually funny and put more effort into it. Take a look at bloodveld's fake tut.
-
99 Attack (98/99) (92% complete)
NOt bad but why don't you have anymoney in the bank pic?
-
Best thing to kill for clues as a mage\ranger?
I like to range hellhounds for level threes. Not sure about the others. There's a whole thread on monsters to kill for treasure trails you should look at it.
-
faster willow banking
Pretty sure judging from distance lumby would be much faster.
-
Agility Level for Underground Pass
I did it with 39 so you should be fine with what you have.
-
Rate this fake please!
The 71 that's getting hit on the guy looks too big.
-
Attack question!
Gonna have to agree with him. When I was getting my defense to 70 I think slayer tasks were better than previous things I'd tried like rock crabs.
-
SOTW #7: Stock Manip
Don't really like how this came out because I didn't realise you needed to use a specific stock #-o so I started something else. Once I realised I tried to combine them and it didn't really work.
-
My new sig
You're only supposed to post your artwork. Other than that it is pretty simple with a basic background with runescape characters and bad text. Couldn't have taken longer than 5 minutes.
-
Is this rip?
Pretty sure it's not. What makes you think it is?
-
Uber video of photoshop drawing
Wow that's awesome. Is that actual speed? Or is it played faster than it really is?
-
Forestcloud
Looks good except for the arm. I don't think the brushing on top of it looks that great. The text also jut doesn't fit well and is over blended it seems.
-
TIF collaboration totem! - new topic
I don't think enough people are participating. I think we might as well just scrap this. It didn't work once and it seems like it won;t this time either.
-
1M+/hour?
Using energy potions at 91 runecrafting with all pouches in the abyss will make you 1m+ an hour.