Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
1st pixel plz rate
They're pretty bad. I couldn't tell the first one was a fire place until I clicked properties. You also saved it as a JPeg #-o A general rule of thumb is not to post your firsts. Before you start pixeling again I'd work on linework and perspective.
-
Rate my new sig!
I think you should stop hijacking his thread. :anxious: 1/10 Would be zero but atleast there's some effort. It's pretty bad.
-
My second Fake Attempt
yup not much to comment on.
-
Need cast for a movie!(rangers, Warriors, and cameramen)
[hide=Chain of Quotes] im working on making a video of runescape, it is going to be of such good quality and length i hope it makes tip.it finally have its own sub forum for dumb RS movies. possible movies me and/or friends will be making 1-5 castle wars games at once. this will be easily 400 megabytes + friend 90 mining-99 mining every ore mined. me running thru the wilderness watch people get PKED by bad pkers. this video, im hoping takes over and hour to download and 2 or 3 to watch. and will have bad music. and infact wont have music in some spots. id like to view the mining vid please [/hide] I hope youre being sarcastic because he was. :uhh: I don't really get this trend withmovies lately they're not that great.
-
300
My firends are all talking about it, but I don't think my parents would let me go see it. :evil: I'll have to either see it once it's on DVD or possbibly go with other friends who haven't seen it.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Iron Maiden - The Longest Day
-
fave genre of music?
I like basically all types of rock. Metal, classic, etc. I like it all :twisted: .
-
Granite powermining
Pretty sure they changed it back to no desert effect so to answer your question yes.
-
Favorite "quote" from a song?
I really like the chorus line of Dani California -Red Hot Chilly Peppars.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Iron Maiden- The Trooper
-
The song with the best intro?
Do you call my name- By Ra It starts off with an egyptain feel then all the sudden it breaks in metal.
-
What are your favourite bands.. and why?
Iron Maiden-Good guitars and bass lines and vocals I can understand. Red Hot Chilly Peppars-Dunno why just catchy.
-
Need Help with My sig
Make the guy at the right side face the other way using transform image. Then lower his occupency he stands out way too much. As for font placement try the very top to the right of the middle.
-
witnessed a funny thing with the frogs
That's funny i gotta try it.
-
Where do you get the Diving and Helm and Apparatus back?
Pretty sure you just go back to where you got them, murphy I think.
-
Whats Your Most Memorable Time On RS?
Getting a Robin on my first ever level 3 treasure trail .
-
SOTW #7: Stock Manip
Ok thank you. By the way why didn't you make a post saying the new theme started and announcing the winners?
-
Incoming transmission...
Looks great. Smooth animation. Also funny. Wow 3 2 word sentences in a row. yay :thumbsup:
-
[WIP] Self Portrait.
Looks good but his right eye (our left) is huge even with perspective taken into account.
-
Skills to 99
I know it's combat but I'm still gonna say range cause it's hawt . However if that doesn't float your boat get 99 hunter through red chinchompas to get 99 range.
-
Charge? at level 80 magic?
Nope not any more jagex nerfed it. I think it's wierd that on a post from andrew himself on one of the tip.it times articels posts that they encouraged emergent gameplay. However, this is an example that they dont. :evil:
-
Earning 1 million - Nature Crafting
Yes it would. Even with selling the 4k cosmics alone at 200 each that 800K right there. Buy ess and make 1k nats and your at your goal.
-
ranged help.
ya I'd just stick with fires or go to blues.
-
rune pure training question?
If you can't decide do slayr and let the masters decide for you.
-
What piercings do you have?
None I'm a guy and piercings on guys in my oppinion are somewhat, umm weird?