Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Intriguing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Intriguing

  1. You're really, really knowledgable. In more ways than one.
  2. Burning Angel by Arch Enemy has a very similar riff to that--not exactly the same though. Pretty sure that's the song you're thinking of.
  3. Forum drama is the best drama. I don't know.. I'm a pretty big fan of House.
  4. I have to agree with you on it not happening. If OT was transformed to be an invitation-sort of thing, it would probably just turn into an elitist community. I don't think the mods would let that happen.
  5. Ebola's the way to go. Man, this is such an incredibly addictive game. I haven't played "realistic" yet, but you can be sure that at least 2 days of the remainder of my holidays will be spent playing this. Thanks for sharing. :)
  6. Yeah, but he turns it into a thumbs up!
  7. Dream Theater - Train of Thought (Album)
  8. Really? I thought the first episode was hilarious. And probably the best episode they've made..
  9. Radiohead - Kid A (Album)
  10. The wheel. Because it made Matchbox cars possible.
  11. This one time.. my best friend kicked me on the butt, so I kicked her on the butt. That's about it. I'm pretty bad at exacting revenge upon people. If someone does something seriously annoying (Except if it's funny. If it's funny as well, it's ok.), I tend to threaten them. I've found people actually get scared when I threaten them, because, despite my "twiggish" physique, I can have fairly scary eyes. Because of that, most people never do it again, or apologize, so I don't have to retaliate. My threats are all empty though, I suck at being vengeful.. (Waits for Lenin to post)
  12. Yeah.... so what relevance did that have to anything?
  13. The song is by Boots Randalph, and it's called Yakety Sax. Probably better known as the Benny Hill Theme. And you can get it from here. Unless you were talking about the music from the actual movie.. in that case just buy the soundtrack.
  14. ^^ At Adio, thank you very much! I'll definitely be checking them out soon. Right now: Atmosphere - When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That [cabbage] Gold (Album) One or two crap songs, a few average songs, and a few brilliant songs. :) Later: Cannibal Ox - The Cold Vein (Album) I've only heard a little bit of this album so far, and I didn't really like what I heard. It'll be interesting to see how the album goes as a whole.
  15. George Clooney. I would turn gay for him. And only him.
  16. Right now: Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass (album) Only a few tracks into it, but it's sounding pretty good so far. The majority of the beats are fairly average, but he's got fantastic flow. Later: Buck 65 - Situation I really like this album. Really. I'm kind of in the mood for Hip-Hop at the moment. :)
  17. A 30 year old beating and raping his 10 year old wife is obviously absolutely disgusting, I'm not going to say it's not. However, I don't agree that it was the parents' fault. Parents wedding off their children is a part of their culture (I gather.. correct me if I'm wrong). To be honest, I don't think the face that the husband was 3 times her age makes that any worse, and it's not your place or my place to say their culture is immoral because of that. What the husband did was, undoubtably immoral, but I still don't think it's the parents' fault.
  18. Dirty, dirty boy.. :evil:
  19. Intriguing replied to klankaos's topic in Off-Topic
    Hehe, it's funny though. Even with the dissatisfaction I feel with the length of each comic, I still can't stop reading it. In my opinion, the writer has done an amazing job at creating a very hooking storyline. I'm interested to see what will happen when the writer turns Ash back into a boy (assuming it will happen)--in that I'm wondering if another storyline will come in, or if the comic will just finish altogether. Either way, I think I'm going to have to wait for a while until I see that. :)
  20. I haven't had anything even close to what I could call a supernatural experience. Just based on the fact that I haven't experienced any myself, I'm fairly spectical of all these stories people are saying. My logic tells me that they're either making everything up, or there are other explanations for what they've experienced.
  21. Hehe, good answer. : To be honest, I don't think I'd be much more social if the internet didn't exist. Although I spend a lot of my time on the internet, I am a fairly social person. When I'm online, half the time I'm talking on MSN to people I know in real life, and building friendships with them that way. It also serves as a great way for organizing hang-out times. I think if the internet didn't exist.. I'd just rely on my phone a hell of a lot more. That said, I'd probably be a fair bit fitter.
  22. Intriguing replied to guss's topic in Off-Topic
    I went BMXing once with my brother and a friend. And I got my shirt dirty. That's all I have to say about that. But yeah, I respect people who can do awesome tricks on bikes, but it's something I'll never be good at.
  23. I might check them out myself as well. :) And something I've been meaning to ask you: I know you're into Krautrock (if that's what it's called?). If it's not too much hassle, could you point me in the direction of some good artists in that genre? I know of Tangerine Dream and Kraftwerk, but haven't actually checked them out yet. Right now: Boards of Canada - Sixtyten Not too impressive.. Into: of Montreal - The Sunlandic Twins (album) Even better than Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer?.
  24. Intriguing replied to klankaos's topic in Off-Topic
    Nothing wrong with a page a day--it's a lot more than most comics. The problem is how little the writer fits into the page. And yeah, the "Nothing happened" was what I was talking about.
  25. of Montreal - Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer? (Album) So, SO good. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.