Everything posted by Phil
-
Building a computer <-- Good deal or no?
This is only a problem if you are living in 1999.....
-
Is my computer unsafe?
As long as you have your firewall you should be fine. Quite common I think.
-
anyone here collect cat claws?
What the... This is just too weird, sorry locking this.
-
Post your "rare" Characters (*update pics on pg3 )
AHEM! how is this real? to be in the champs guild u need 32 QP AND dragon Slayer, now how on earth can a guy with 9 hp do dragon slayer??? The 2002 mass stat wipe. :wink: This was a guy who lost a lot in the wipe though. Was one of the top players in the game onec, but never actually cheated.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
The T&T/Sweden match was one of the more exciting 0-0 draws I've seen for for a while. Well maybe because I'm actually supporting one of the teams. I think it was more exciting that than the England/Paraguay match though. England should have put another striker on when they took Owen off. Ah well, watched 5 matches in 2 days, it's all good. 3 more tomorrow :)
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Was a good game kav. Pretty much what I expected though. Argentina just edged them out. 2-1 was my prediction before the kick off.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Uh, yeah, remind me who they had to qualify against? I dunno about the original fact about best defence record, but T&T had to qualify in the same group as teams like USA, Mexico & Costa Rica. Also T&T played more qualifying games than any other country on their way to Germany. 20 in total, because they had playoffs.
-
ANY 1 have myspace!!??
yeah you can see this thread isn't gonna go anywhere.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
T&T will be mor up for playing against England because most of their players play in Britain. Don't think us Scots are willing anything for England. I want T&T to beat England. The English better watch out :P C'mon the T&T.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
I'm supporting the socca warriors obviously :P They are doing pretty well so far, but Avery John's just been sent off, bahhh. :(
-
I don't wanna see sigs :(
hard labour? you? :lol:Hard labour pasting some code into EasyMod, or did you actually do it yourself? :P He does it himself :o
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
14 hours till kick off!!!!! I cannae wait! :P
-
Post your "rare" Characters (*update pics on pg3 )
not really rare, but still not common these days. 9hp lvl 3 Also this isn't my character, is a friend's. lvl 3 in champs guild. Is that common or not?
-
For the ppl who THINK they been playing for 11+ years
I actually think the "questions set" date is buggy, because I logged in on a character that I've not been on for a while and saw this. Which isn't true. I didn't even set recovery questions for this character. So don't read too much into when the dates were set. This will be why you both saw the same date on yours.
-
I believe I can fly remix
hahaha, what have you done to the song?!?! :shock: The replies made me crack up even more! :lol:
-
A signature request.
Hmm, I no it's not much, but it is visible a bit, but would it be possible to keep the quality up but the filesize under 30k?
-
A signature request.
Hey, sorry all for waiting. I will look into one of those random sig things, but they've never worked for me in the past (not sure why) Alduron: after looking at yours again, would it be possible to add in the world cup logo in the top right, above the name? Or would that look weird? Not full size but smaller. [talked to baemnt on irc about his sig.]
-
Stereotyping on looks/clothes
Double negatives ftl. Thumper should learn how to talk.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Good prediction. Dunno about Holland second tho, maybe switch them with the argies. Can't see England finishing above Holland, or Argentina for that matter. :wink:
-
Do YOU believe in God?
Sorry for the temp lock. We just had to sort some things out in the rules about these topics Carry on.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Winners: Brazil Runners-up: Argentina 3rd: Sweden 4th: Italy
-
A signature request.
Argh, they are some awesome sigs guys! I like them all. I can't choose atm, will have a think about it. :P But yes they were what I was looking for. :)
-
Funniest Comedians
everyone makes mistakes.
-
Ignorant little Kid...
If it wasn't illegal in runescape, I would have sold those santa hats in real life, and donated the money to cancer research, then told your friend what happened to them. (note: don't do this, you will get banned if you do :))
-
It's that time of year...
yar, what katha said^