Everything posted by issy2
-
How's your geography?
I got 28% on the American States. :shock: I got 59 on Europe. :shame: :(
-
Need Help Starting World of Warcraft
Please don't type titles in capitals... Anyway do you need to download it?
-
lking 4 hawt bf! lulz 226 names
Bumpety Bump! \
-
TIF hurt and heal game round 3, GAME HAS STARTED!
Hit anonimou heal positief Abyssalreaper-61 Positief-60 Speedy_petey-61 Mr. X-5-63 Anonimu-43 Issy2-78 Hellscream14 - 60 life_mage12-PWNED! I_Rule_21-QWNED! Ragen-OWNED! Ash6110-RWNED!
-
The God War Of Runescape PART 1
- What country do you live in?
But not to the centre for atleast another 30. GO CONGESTION! Um.... no. Where do you live Cad?- overture facile
Edit - horay level 4 done and dusted. 5, however... :shock: :? :( :cry:- mind boggeler
Haha my dad and my mum got carrot too. Maybe it runs in the family? :P- overture facile
Hmmm..... the second one is a jigsaw puzzle, right? Edit - finished making the puzzle in level 2. What do I do with it though? Edit#2 - HOOORAY I DID IT! now level 3...- What's the Best Book you've Ever Read?
Yeah, it's definitely not for everyone. But I got hooked on when I got the feeling of how vast the Middle Earth is or how rich the history Tolkien made it to be. Talking of Middle Earth... I loved the Middle Earth series by Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell. It's almost childish, but it's so much fun to read.- Other uses for Body runes??? delete please
Yeah I would support but it's too easy. I think you need more runes, higher level - healing 5hp with 1 body, 1 water and 1 air rune is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy. Make it harder and I'll support. But nice idea, because body runes do need a better use. :)- Dealing WITH suicide
That's really sad, and I'm sorry to hear about suicide again - there's too much of it. Try and remember him in a good way and celebrate his life rather than mourning over his death - basically what Viktor said.- What's the Best Book you've Ever Read?
Same here. I can't stand them lol. :P Anyway. Darkling Plain by Philip Reeve - I think I was crying as I read this, and I rarely get emotionally involved in stories. It's frustrating sad but a great read. :D- TIF hurt and heal game round 3, GAME HAS STARTED!
Hit anonimou heal Mr X Abyssalreaper-61 Positief-57 Speedy_petey-61 Mr. X-5-63 Anonimu-48 Issy2-78 Hellscream14 - 60 life_mage12-PWNED! I_Rule_21-QWNED! Ragen-OWNED! Ash6110-RWNED!- mind boggeler
Whether or not it's coincidence - I thought of a carrot. :-s- Arranged marriage is barbaric
Pick the culture where females are essentially slaves in their own home once married (in an arranged marrage). I don't really see a difference to real slavery. Kinda like working for "slave labour" (ie: getting paid next to nothing for a lot of work - like illegals in a lot of American businesses) but without getting paid for it. Don't you people understand tradition? Culture? Why don't you show respect to people that actually have them. Because there's nothing about forced/arranged marriages that is respectful to those involved. So why should we respect it? As far as I'm concerned, culture has no meaning when it comes to right and wrong.- Personal Recipes?
Hehe I love recipes. : My personal favourite (I make it without the ham/bacon but you can really add anything in it) Pasta La Yummy Cook a large amount of pasta (preferably fiorelli) in tons of water for six minutes. Then heat up a little bit of oil in a frying pan. While it's heating chop up two onions, one/two peppers, and optionally mushrooms and ham. Put the peppers in first, then the onions. When the onions start to go yellow add the mushrooms and ham. Keep cooking the pasta, when it's finished drain and pour into a preferably large colourful bowl, mix in the fried vegetables. Mhm. Enjoy! (I tend to have about 3 helpings at a time of this. :-w )- A...sentence I wrote. c/c please. I know it's short. Lol.
I'll probably continue it though and post it here! :P And thanks both of you, I'll work on it. I sometimes find it hard and I sometimes find it easy to put feeling into a piece of writing... so I'll just try my best and hope for a good outcome! \- 3 Flash element TDs. Flash Circle TD just released
Edit - nvm, I worked it out! Edit#2 - hoooray! just got my first combo tower and upgraded it! : : Edit#3 - hoooray! just died on 2005 :D i'm 1922 on the leaderboard lol. :thumbsup: :D- A...sentence I wrote. c/c please. I know it's short. Lol.
edited- Battle of the gods chapter 1 (chapter 2 coming soon)
:| HP? That's runescape. This is a story. Anyway it's not like there's another 50 threads out there on the 'wars of the gods' or whatever. There's absolutely no paragraphing, grammar is bad, you use the word 'yelled' too much. And please please don't use "..." for speech. The correct speech mark is actually '..' " 'But - ' he whimpered. " "..." are actually quotation marks, regularly used in a story to indicate a quote or saying. The actually speech is in '. The quote is in ". And what's up with the ending? I think we need more detail.- "I have a dream..."
Obviously I never met him and it is hard to have a 'judgement' about someone you've never met. But he stood up for what he believed in to make things right for himself and others, which, I think, is an amazing quality. That speech is pretty cool too. :)- Your first name?
Issy. Well, that's what people call me - my birth certificate says Isabel. Apparently it's Spanish for Elizabeth. But that may not be true...- Out of all the awards out there, whats the most prestigious?
1. Your own ambitions 2. Literature Nobel Prize (as far as I'm concerned, Literature is the only subject of the nobel prizes to award for creativity which I think is a huge thing and worth alot more than working out some physic law or something. No disrespect to any physicians here obviously. Each to his own) 3. Medal of Honour? I'm guessing this is some kind of bravery award but I've never heard of it. Could someone explain? :)- Arranged marriage is barbaric
I never said arranged marriage is slavery, it was just an example. Besides, I don't need a definition to tell me that they both lack freedom. But there's a difference. Slavery you give up everything and you retain nothing original. With marriage, if you want it to be like this, it's possible the only different things will be living together and sex. The only things?! What things will be kept the same? If you're married against your will, everything in your life is completely turned around. - What country do you live in?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.