Everything posted by issy2
- Leaf on Your Tree (new verse added)
-
Saddam Hussein's Execution and Trial - discuss
But don't you see - he's not paying for them! Imagine he killed your parents. Would watching him die really make you feel better? It wouldn't bring them back. It wouldn't ease the pain of their deaths. It would do nothing except give you the knowledge that he couldn't hurt any more people.
-
Saddam Hussein's Execution and Trial - discuss
The difference is though, we (or the justice system) hadn't committed crimes like he did. It's not like we're on the same playing field. Yes, killing is wrong, and by taking the life of a mass murderer we are reinforcing that to the highest. But it boils down to this - the justice system says taking a life is wrong (which, in general, I agree with) but goes and kills Saddam. To be honest my first statement was aimed at all criminals, but him included. His crimes were terrible and I'm not denying that but no-one deserves his life taken away.
-
Tower Defence - fun little time waster
Why would we accuse you of making a fake? I already posted a pic like this on page 2 or 3, and we already had the discussion on how it happens. Ah... thanks :D edit - I've looked, and I can't find the supposed discussion. On page 2 you got to 321 but would you mind explaining how you did that? In mine I was still playing (ie screenshot was taken before I lost) and under the Wave box it said 'Wave - 398' or something, :?
-
Tower Defence - fun little time waster
:-$ :-$ :-s :-s Please, don't accuse me of making a fake. I think this is a glitch lol.
-
Saddam Hussein's Execution and Trial - discuss
Don't you think it's just a liiiittle bit hypocrytical, though? I mean I understand the crimes he committed were completely unacceptable but even so, you can't say he's not allowed to kill and then kill him. :? And it seems as though they're simply satisfying everyone's need for peace with a bit of violence. Though he probably would have escaped anyway. And as for those who were purposefully looking for videos of the death - I was absolutely disgusted. People want to watch a man die? That was really surprising.
-
Tower Defence - fun little time waster
What's the whole green-in-a-row thing? I've tried it and it seems to be pretty useless. :?
-
4BE2JUE SHOP TAKING 2 REQUEST A WEEK I'm Back Guys
Hiya lol sorry to bother you again... :oops: I love your siggehs! sig type: abstracty with render main colour: orange on one side, green on the other, white in the middle, but the colours kind of fade into each other other colours ^ font hmm this is a hard choice. Something kind of fluttering, gothicy.. brb... text - (bottom left corner, definite hard black, 'The' in bold and 'Mattstar' in italic) The Mattstar subtext - none render - size - max TIF siggeh :D other - can you make some kind of very simple washed design on the background, the same colour as the bits (orange, green, white), maybe just some lines vaguely triangular, like a tent? That would be great! Thanks soooo much!! Render - http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/1088 ... attlm8.png And a second... (sorry about this, some of my friends are joining and I thought I would help them out a bit by getting them sigs... thanks!!!! :D ) sig type - abstracty main colour- Mid purple background other colours polka dots on top of the background, about 5 of them? please don't make them too big, they should be roughly 30x30 and circular, obviously they must be suitable colours, I'm not sure what suits purple. font - something similar to the above... fluttery, italic, possibly sliiiiiightly gothic text - 'Life moves pretty fast..if you don't stop and look around once in a while you might miss it,' render - None, but instead, on the background, can I have darker purple lines in curvy, abstract shapes, not too many? No straight lines please lol. size - max siggeh Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! :D :D :wink: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
-
Eating meat - right or wrong?
Why is it that people seem to need to make stupid, immature comments like that? Honestly, what's your problem? And for everyone saying it's right/wrong/whatever/ to eat meat, to be honest I don't really care, I want to know why. If that's ok. :)
- Powerful Names
-
Eating meat - right or wrong?
How can you make assumptions like that? That's one of the most stupid things I've ever heard! Just ignore WeeBoab. He's just looking for attention by starting flame wars. Trust me, it's better to just let him talk to himself. Sounds like a good idea to me. After all, if people can't say anything nice, they better keep their mouths shut. Or their keyboards in this case. :-w
-
An old OTET idea I made (Essays!)
Um, what are we supposed to write about, or is that our choice?
-
What is your favourite Sport? & Who do you admire in Spo
oooh-oooh! Dutch ditch-jumping. That's one of the ultimatest sports ever!
-
Tell me clich�������©s about Europe!
England, land of the Chavs!
-
Does this seem odd?
I knew a girl who was blinded by a rubber band. Maybe the rule is extreme, but it's for a good cause.
-
How To Get Rid Of Hiccups.
I would drink a glass of water upside down. Like, you put some water in your mouth and tip your head forward, then swallow fast.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
1/10, sorry!
-
Wintergreen Breathsavers
*shivers* I hate those lol, but I love fruit pastilles, they're all sugary.
-
What is your favourite Sport? & Who do you admire in Spo
Favourite sport... badminton, cycling. I like watching cricket and riding. I admire Tim Henman because he just keeps going! :)
-
Powerful Names
=D> Those two look good!
-
Happy New Year!! ^.^
Party. 50 People. Food and drink to feed an army. A stack of games taller than me. And laughter to fill the world with happiness! :-w
-
Eating meat - right or wrong?
How can you make assumptions like that? That's one of the most stupid things I've ever heard! It's like saying, someone doesn't eat cheese because they don't like the taste because they just want attention. Wdf? Seriously, that's competely idiotic. I personally can't stand the taste of meat, it just doesn't interest me. And as for 'what's the point in wasting a natural part of our body - the ability to eat meat' we don't have to use everything evolution has given us. Many people even nowadays practise chatisty (sp?), because they think it's wrong. It could be said they too are wasting a natural part of their body, but in reality it is a choice they choose to make.
-
Badly pronounce the above user's name!
stew pee
-
Eating meat - right or wrong?
To bring up another point I will yet again say I am not forcing my opinions down anyone's throat so please take this as food for thought and not as fact *coughs at certain person* as far as we know, plants can't feel pain or emotion. Or maybe I'm wrong about that?
-
Chelsea FC - Your views.
I hate Chelsea. Money, money, money, MONEY!