Future Pest Control Update? Accidental KB Leak?

eyehawk78

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt they would made level requirement boats... and if they did, they would change how hard the game is. In other words, it would be the same situation for higher levels as before.

Say it's 100+ boats, and the monsters would have to be harder to make up for that. Chances are the level 120's will be angry at the level 100's for slowing down the game. It may not be as bad as before, but it still won't be much faster.

icecube7.jpeg

ok, lets get this straight:

Pc ruined combat. (I use pc)

"Cook x" ruined cooking. (I use "cook x")

"Fletch x" ruined fletching. (I use "fletch x")

The abyss ruined runecrafting. (I use the abyss.)

Pyramid plunder ruined thieving. (I dont use pyramid plunder)

Construction ruined prayer. (I dont use POH alters)

Pyramid plunder ruined agility. (I dont use Pyramid plunder)

There is the list of all the things that ruined all the skills so far. So if I want to be a "pure" or non "rs2 procuct", I'd better stick to something like mining or smithing.

Back on topic:

When I said jagex might cut exp, but have level requirements, I meant the exp would still be the same, but it would get rid of pc groups, and ranters.

Ya i hate high lvls walking around...yesterday a lvl 113 walked up to me wearing full mith and said, " WOW!!!11!! U got full rune!!!1!!1 I still havent beaten d slayer!11!!111!1" Idk if it was trick or some pc pure, but i really hate this...

Ya i hate high lvls walking around...yesterday a lvl 113 walked up to me wearing full mith and said, " WOW!!!11!! U got full rune!!!1!!1 I still havent beaten d slayer!11!!111!1" Idk if it was trick or some pc pure, but i really hate this...

He was probablly just joking around...

Why do people generalize high levels that joke around/wear low level stuff/ are ignorant as PC products?

icecube7.jpeg

Why do people generalize high levels that joke around/wear low level stuff/ are ignorant as PC products?

When you see a lvl 115 at rock crabs or experiments, you know they are pc products.

When you see a lvl 115 at rock crabs or experiments, you know they are pc products.

Umm that doesn't make sense. If they were pc products they wouldn't be at rock crabs or experiments in the first place.

Noble_Skull.gif

Proud member of The Slayer's Guild

Umm that doesn't make sense. If they were pc products they wouldn't be at rock crabs or experiments in the first place.

Ya, they're Experiment/Rock Crab products :XD:

icecube7.jpeg

Wow nice find, though heart unit and affliction are going down if this happens...

Not really, this would in theory actually help high level pc groups. They can choose an empty world and play for an extended period of time without having to worry about and low level pures ruining their training.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

As long as the boats are not 40-89 then 90 to 99 and then 100+ but instead 40+, 90+ and 100+. So if some friends were at pc together they would be able to play in the lowest lvls boat and keeping them together.

I hope JaGeX really will not make requirements for Pest Control as that will make it WAY TOO EASY!

I agree with the person who has written that Pest Control ruined the game. How weird is seeing a level 120 asking You how to get to Ardougne or something like that.

Some skills were made a lot too easy. Which has, along with Miniclip, ruined the game community.

Now back on topic. Imagine having a boat with 90+ or 100+ requirements. There would be lots and lots of people on one world playing Pest Control with noone ruining their game. It would go so fast that not even them could see when they got the level. And we would have even more people with 120 combat asking for a way to Ardougne.

Even now with the low level pures, Pest Control is too fast...

You will say "You have used PC too, do not complain about it!"

Yes, I have used Pest Control for a few hundred points but that does not say that I like it. I cannot stand being there for 20 minutes. Yesterday I was there to get myself a Void knight body. After 13 points I could not stand it anymore and I went back to Slayer.

I think Pest Control is a bad thing for RuneScape and I also find it extremely boring.

My thoughts on those boats:

More boring and making-the-game-way-too-easy minigames?

More starting points for no priority levels?

More islands with new portals or monsters to kill?

< gago >

I love how people ALWAYS bring up the example that wkw brought up about the 120 who did not know where ardy was. For all you know, he could have BOUGHT the account with members on it and he was fresh from f2p.

Now then on topic, once we find out what the boats are for then I will make my opinion up. For all we know this can ruin pest control and have all the "pc ruined rs" people cheering. Or it can speed it up and i can accomplish my goals in a much timelier manner without those bothersom pures.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

Does level req mean lower pc monsters/portals?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.