Shey was here!

Hey Shey! Nice going with summoning and enjoy that baby penguin!

Im about to get one too <3:

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Welcome back shey!

If you want a stat pic, you could always scroll halfway through the stats so that you see your attack/hp/mining lvls under the slash and con/hunt/sum lvls above the slash.. if you know what i mean >.<

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Hehe thanks Pie Eater, Mike, Game and Nabby! :)

I'll try that with the stat pic Erad. :anxious:

Colo as long as your Sheep Dog is a Girl Sheep Dog, cause mines a boy! :XD:

Now...I forgot to put in that update that I got 120 combat as well lol, and that When I was killing Basilisks yesterday I got my very first head.....a Basilisk Head!! heheh woot!!! :thumbsup:

Anyway this afternoon, I got myself a penguin egg, took it to the incubator, went back later and got my little baby penguin. Off to Bloodvelds with a few fish in my inventory as well to feed my little penguin, and got into a big chat with a friend and forgot to feed him. While I was chatting my baby penguin must have got hungry because he ran away! :cry:

I hope I can get another. ::'

shey.png

Welcome back shey!

If you want a stat pic, you could always scroll halfway through the stats so that you see your attack/hp/mining lvls under the slash and con/hunt/sum lvls above the slash.. if you know what i mean >.<

testvf3.png

O:)

Nub Shey. <3:

Nise doggy. I only have 16 Summoning. :-X

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Anyway this afternoon, I got myself a penguin egg, took it to the incubator, went back later and got my little baby penguin. Off to Bloodvelds with a few fish in my inventory as well to feed my little penguin, and got into a big chat with a friend and forgot to feed him. While I was chatting my baby penguin must have got hungry because he ran away! :cry:

How dare you shey! You should be ashamed of yourself. Although I did the same thing with my first lab puppy, so I shouldn't be talking. I need help coming up with a name for my lab.

:(

<3: the summoning. How many golden charms do you need to get 30?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went on my first trip to Bandos with Fruit and a bunch of other friends from Tipit. Awesome fun, 3 hours there, no drops but that was just awesome!!!!! <3:

bandostrip1.png

shey.png

• 3 months later...

sorry to hear you died at bandos shey :?

btw, how did you do for your sheepdog to grow? (cuz i got one and dunno how to do)

btw, IM MEMBERS NOW!!!! :D

Etp :mrgreen:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

LOL that was months ago I died at Bandos. But thanks for the kind wishes you guys.

Anyways rebuilding a blog is a big thing, I nearly didn't but a kind person in one of the IRC chats I use found the Cache and saved most of it. <33333

I hope y'all don't give up on your blogs for those who lost them. Even though I don't always have time to post in them, I do enjoy reading my friends progress, and it would be sad to see them all fade away due to the problems Tipit has had recently.

Anyways quite a lot has happened, few more levels, new goals, and stuff. ;)

First goal = 99 Slayer!! eeek!!! :mrgreen:

While getting this goal, I should max my combats and get a pretty hawt Summoning level too.

Anyways just spent a fair bit of time redoing my first post, so check it out kay!

<33333

shey.png