Shey was here!

Today, a great friend BoyPower45 (aka riakk) got 99 Fishing. He has had this goal for quite a long time before I met him, and he inspired me to go for the fishing cape. Not much I can put in to words here except that I am sooo happy for him!

Congrats BP!!! <3: :thumbsup: =D>

boypower99fish.png

Its now time for me to take another break from Runescape. Have fun, and enjoy Summoning if I am not back for it, I'm not sure how long I will be gone. Fill me in when I return if its a goodun! <3:

Come back soon, alive and well <3:

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.

Thanks all, popping online for a few mins, just to say haii!!

Miss you all my friends, but enjoying my break. :anxious:

Might log in later tonight my time see if summoning has come out. :-w

shey.png

Thanks all, popping online for a few mins, just to say haii!!

Miss you all my friends, but enjoying my break. :anxious:

Might log in later tonight my time see if summoning has come out. :-w

I'm guessing tomorrow night :P

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Well I couldn't resist it. My son had a friend over playing his 360, so I sat at the pc, and played a little RS today, with my friends chat off. I did a farm run, tears of guthix and managed my kingdom then logged out. I am now about 40k xp from 80 Farming, and am getting closer to having enough herbs to get 80 Herblore. I have only got about 45k xp till 76 Construction, and have not trained it at all since I got 75, so all the xp gained is from Tears, Books and Lamps lol. \'

I'm still relaxing away from the pc, but I might log in later tonight for a while.

I watched CSI last night rofl! :-w

shey.png

You can never resist the RuneScape! :P

Looks like some levels are on the way :) Have fun shey <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Well I couldn't resist it. My son had a friend over playing his 360, so I sat at the pc, and played a little RS today, with my friends chat off. I did a farm run, tears of guthix and managed my kingdom then logged out. I am now about 40k xp from 80 Farming, and am getting closer to having enough herbs to get 80 Herblore. I have only got about 45k xp till 76 Construction, and have not trained it at all since I got 75, so all the xp gained is from Tears, Books and Lamps lol. \'

I'm still relaxing away from the pc, but I might log in later tonight for a while.

I watched CSI last night rofl! :-w

You know you can't resist shey. You should have gotten on and pwned your son and his bud in Halo. Run around and be like BOOM! SLAYER DART!

Heyy Sheyy. How was CSI? Etc...

Well seeing as you may come on from time to time. Would it be too much if I could get the Code to My party Pic that you had? Its a lurrrvely Pic <3:<3:

thanks!!

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.

4 Bloggers in the RuneMonkey Range HiScores top 20 yesterday!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rangehiscores2.png

Well thats sweet, i dont remember ever getting 173k range exp in a day recently. lol :lol: :oops:

Hey ill take all those days like that that I can get now, im so close to 98 range for i think 2k total.

Just make sure you pop in for my 2k total party. <3:

Hell, actually, take as long as you need, im thinking about making my 2k party my 99 slayer party at like 2002 total or something.

Or maybe going with the year that I get 99 slayer in, 2008?

Who knows, take your time enjoy your break, im on one as well right now I thinks. :ohnoes: Hard to stay gone like I need to with slay and summoning though tbh. :XD:

<3: Drum

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Its alright Andu, I wont do it again, I promise! :-w

Anyway, I'm sort of back from break as Summoning came out. ::'

So I logged in to discover that Summoning had come out, and proceeded to Taverly to do the quest, easy. Next up get a puppy, then start training Summoning. So there I was standing in the chicken coop fighting with other people over chickens, when a friend called me a noob in pm and reminded me that I can buy raw chickens for 9gp each at Canafis! #-o

So yup, got myself to Level 16 Summoning, then started killing all kinds of monsters to find out which had the better drops of Charms. Lots of fun there, and was nice training with friends for a change as I kept running into green dots all over Runescape. <3:

So I collected gold charms, red charms, green charms, blue charms and proceeded to make all kinds of funny looking Familiars. And finally got 30 Summoning. I was the 1073rd person to get into the hiscores in Summoning. Anyway had a few more charms so made another load and got 31 Summoning! But missed the pic cause I didn't realise I was going to get it. \'

summoning30.png

After that I did a farm round and got 80 Farming as well!! Another skill to 80+ Woottt! 8-)

farming80.png

My doggy Rufus finally grew into a fully grown dog and I now have this huge Sheepdog following me around everywhere hehehe!!

rufus.png

Today I got a penguin egg, incubated it and now have a baby penquin following me around!!

I won't be fully training Summoning anymore, I have decided to go back to Slayer, and collect Charms on tasks. ::'

The Summoning Skill isn't such a bad skill, and with todays update its going to cost a little less than everyone expected. I don't like the fact that you have to use combat to get the charms, that rules the level 3 skillers out of getting good Summoning stats for some of the Familiars which would help them lots, which stinks completely! And the worst thing about this update is the Skill Window now scrolls, which really sucks for getting level and stat pics for blogs. <.<

Well back to it, will still be having a small break here and there from the pc, but yeh I'm sort of back heheh.

Cheers

Shey

Total 2098

shey.png