Shey was here!

You're doing a great job Shey :)

I'm sure you'll get all 85+ pretty soon, unless your hatred towards thieving is even higher than mine was :P

Been trying to log in to see the HD demo since it came out, but I can't even load the HD-login screen xD (all specs are well above the reqs.. :S)

Take care irl as well, I suppose your son has hols now?

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

ncie bloggy but whats tet i've heard of it but i dont know what it is :oops:

but anyway nice blogg and you have some awesome stats! well done espicially on the 99s, anyway good luck and lol u had a lvl 30 at the kalphite queen :P "razz" looked fun

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Heya Shey!

Nice work on the melee :D

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

well done shey. Keep it up

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

TSG 2008 Summer Slayer Competition started this week, so I am slayinggg!! 46 hours of work this week has held me back a bit, so I don't expect to win, someone already has 900k xp whereas I only have about 140k lol. :shock: :roll: <3: =P~

Anyway first off the bat, day 1 of Slaying ~ 92 Slayer ~ Whip and Dragon Med Helm from Abby Demons FTW!

slayer92.png

shey.png

My friend Shadowandy mentioned the slayer race, what exactly does it entail? Simply seeing who can gain the most exp?

If so, I'm sure Enrix or someone will win :lol:

Grats on the 97's!

Get them to 99 :D

Nice going Shey, I couldnt join comp this year.

My friend Shadowandy mentioned the slayer race, what exactly does it entail? Simply seeing who can gain the most exp?

Grats on the 97's!

Tsg has slayer comps a few times a year. In the Fall - winter - spring we race 24 hours but in the summer we race 2 weeks. Who ever got the most xp wins and gets a special signature (and before trade limit some kind off price). If I remember correct last summer comp winner had like 2.4m slayer xp (in 2 weeks).

Colo

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Nice going Shey, I couldnt join comp this year.

Grats on the 97's!

Tsg has slayer comps a few times a year. In the Fall - winter - spring we race 24 hours but in the summer we race 2 weeks. Who ever got the most xp wins and gets a special signature (and before trade limit some kind off price). If I remember correct last summer comp winner had like 2.4m slayer xp (in 2 weeks).

Colo

Wow, that's crazy. I was in TSG on my old main, I remember axe man saying that the sigs on TSG forums are hard to get, I guess I know what he meant now ^^

Shey ftw!!! Get slayering :mrgreen: Call in sick to work for the next two weeks :lol:

Thanks Vesuvius27. ::'

Approximately day 4 of the slayer comp and I am at 209k xp, the winner is up to about 1.4mill xp now! eekk!!

No way I am gonna win it, but its lotsa fun, bring it onnnn!! <3:

shey.png

Gratz on halfway slayer. Keep up the good work.

;)

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

2 days off workkkkkk!!! \'

Slayyy, and chat with mah friends in game and on Skype!! Awesome weekend for me so far!! Oreo logged in for a while and we chatted and then Swaggeh!! Woww!!!

Cept toasts singing!! :shame:

shey.png