Shey was here!

Well last night I logged out in the middle of my Nech Task because of the Server Downage! So This morning I continued with that task. Hmmmm nice boots!!

4runebootsday6.png

So today, after fussing around for ages with Slaying...I finally got it hehe Tripple 98's again within seconds of each other, with Heph cheering me on, we went on for him to get 91 Slayer!! Grats Heph! <3:

tripple98.png

shey.png

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Really nice progress!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

when's 99 atk/def and str? :)

Etp <3:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Wooh Wooh! All aboard the Sheynara Express-Full of slayer levels and bando's armour-wait what! Bandos?! can't possibly be :o One day -cabbeh i will jump for joy the day i get bandos, although i know it won't come- (insert cabbeh's great speech here) the next, oh cabbeh come to edgy to see my new "clothes" i show up to see a fully decked out woman in BANDOS Gret job shey <3: love to say i told you so...but that speech still applies. little granny in a rocking chair...etc you know the rest ;) Now go off and slay in that lovely armour hun! Night.

--Swaggeh :geek:

Let your yellow mellow.

OMGOMGOMG WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3:<3:<3:<3:

Your doing great Sheykins! Ill kiss you if you beat Sdn, olly, Extreme, Emsee and whoever else i forgot to 99 slay.

GOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGGOGOOGOGOGO SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

Slayer cape will take a while guyz lol.

Anyway it is about day 8 I think of the slayer comp now, and I am up to 1,014,606 slayer xp now! The two Slayers in the lead are on about 3.5mill xp! :o

Wont be getting that kind of xp myself, I like sleeping and eating too much. ;)

Small update anyway going to bed now...nightt! <3:

shey.png

Great progress hun. Keep up the slaying and get me motivated to slay some more (I really need 83) and help me stay focused on 90 range and 70 agil for zil please!!! I'm terrible with keeping goals.

anyways hot 98s and ill see you soon.

peace,

Vann

I still can't get over how good you are at this game. Well done tbh, I don't think I have seen anyone as good as you in a long time. Also, where does your name come from? It's awesome. And good luck on 99 Slayer, it's not an easy road but I have no doubt you'll make it based on past achievements.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.