Shey was here!

So I herd you died at bandos :P

Nice new goal Shey, hope you can keep going till 99, I know you know it's a hard task and I hope you know that we'll be there all the way to encourage you (as always, heh)

Keep it up you awesome piece of skillerkiller <3:

Thanks Wouter, and yes I know its going to be hard to get 99 Slayer, but I don't plan on nolifing it, so don't expect me to be getting 99 in the near future hehhe. With my job keeping me busy I am only getting a few tasks per day done. I also want to Runecraft and do some other skilling as well so will be taking breaks at each Slayer level.

Appyyyy I miss you too, but great to see you are putting rl and studies first. Keep up the great work, you will do awesomely fantastic at everything you put your mind to!!

Hai Den, I SEE A HEART SMILEY!! I tried to use it and lost everything I had typed so far! :?

Hai Colo!! Yayy your doing your blog agin!! wooooooooo

Anyways just thought I'd post this. I got my first Dark Beast task the other day, and since the update Duradel now issues 150+ tasks of them instead of 15-20. So I went down, geared up, never expecting a Bow. (I know many friends who have never had a Dark Bow drop, and some of them are 99 Slayer). So on about my 40th kill, BOOM!! A BOW FTW!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Seems that Slayer is finally becoming a little profitable for me hehe.

darkbow1.png

shey.png

Shey you sold out doing slayer...real skillers neglect bosses and work on burning maples in edgeville :P

Just kdding its awesome how youre skilling mindset has changed to slayer, and i remember when you got 99 woodchop and not liking slayer

tifsdac6mc.gif

me missed you you never online when i am :(

me neeeds to talkkk too yououuuuuuu plsssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz get onnnn loads lufffff from ze blueberriiiih<33333

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

I'll be back soon to beat you in slayer cake <3

Should log on this weekend to try for fire cape+ update MTK. Im personally gonna get some good equipment first, then do slayer and combats, so slight change in my plans I told you a while ago :P Exams this week, then just coursework, so ill be back this time next week I hope

Grats on the bow and of course, 91 slayer =D Almost half way =D

I'll keep watching the blog for updates quickly every night, but dont expect too many replys

And thanks for the mention <3:

Apcrump0.png

Well done shey, you're doing an amazing job

Keep up the slayer wubs

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Gratz on the Slayer Helm!!!

And on 80 Summon

And on 91 Slayer

And on ...

And on ...

Etc...

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg