Shey was here!

Thanks everyone, you are all true friends to have, I count myself lucky to have such supportive friends!! <3:

Have had a rough few days, but things are getting better. :? :)

I've spent the past few days skilling with my chat off and got 82 mining, 78 Smithing, 73 Construction, and about half an hour ago got 74 Thieving.

This put me in the top 5k rank overall, which is a major milestone for me! \'

Total 1936

top5k.png

shey.png

yay for 5k overall ::'

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

You're doin great Sheyy, remember, don't let anybody get in your way, or stop you from enjoyin yourself and havin a gud time <3:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

i lurve teh sheynara <3:<3:<3:

marry her then XD

jks...ofcourse. she r mine

jokes again

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come