Have you ever thought of Quiting?

redhaloguy

Have you ever thought quiting.

Want makes you come back once you've Quit

I thought of quiting when i got a D on my report card

Week after that i got it too a C :D

So im still playing,But have you ever wanted to quit and why Tell your story.(Not a long one :lol:)

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest with you there are some weeks or two I might get bored and sometimes just barely play on rs or get on these forums each day, sometimes never. Eventually though I find something exciting to do(usually jagex's latest update) and keep at it for a couple more weeks, maybe even over a month if it's a long term goal. Unless something horrible happens to my actual account, I don't think I'm quitting anytime soon.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Ive never thought about quiting, i have had a few long breaks (like in 2005 i hardly played at all) but i don't think i ever will quit.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Yeah, i took a 2 month break after i sold my stuff and bought a santa, which was supposed to be a much longer break.

Meh, came back after playing maplestory for 2 months and reminding me how crappy it is.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

i would have quit many times...

1. lost green mask (75% of all my money!)

2. calculated what i could do with all that time im wasting with rs...

3. lost furry and even more!

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I've been looking for a good excuse to quit.

I haven't changed my pass in 2 monthes, and I leave all of my most valuble stuff in my inventory when I log out, so, if someone does hack my account, they get all my goodies. I figure, I'll play till I lose everything.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Never, I always had a good reason (friends) that I kept playing Runescape.

And irl issues don't really count, because I play it to get away from them :P

so..never thought of it. :D

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

I wanted to quit once. It was right after my friend ran off with my santa. I worker hard for 2 months but instead of crying about I told myself "You can get it back". And I'm still working for it now. (happened about 2 weeks ago) :twisted:

I quit playing for around 6 months, came back for a bit.. my rare had trippled in value which made me happy and I started playing again a bit. Ended up getting banned around 2 weeks after I came back :notalk: So I kinda stopped mostly until hunter came out.. trained it to 94 in the first week or 2, and havnt really played since, since I don't want to pay for membership to only play a few times a month.

I really which theyd make it so you could pay day by day, or else it only take off days when you log in that day. Ah well reading about the game on here is good enough I guess.

Their customer support (or lack-of) is the main reason I've been staying away recently. auto replys are fun :shame:

appealkp5.png

messageslg1.png

Deniedaxcess.png

Not really..

Sometimes I think about, if playing this is even worth the time. But hey, my real life works great (good grades, nice girlfriend, pro footballer) and playing RS is no "worse" that watching TV or playing other games.

:)

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

At one time i quit for about 3 weeks and played Silkroad because Runescape was getting boring for me. But then i started to miss Runescape and Silkroad was getting boring since the game is all about fighting and has no skills like Runescape.

Nitemare423.gif

actually thinking about quitting now.. The game lost its appeal really. I haven't logged on in like 5-6 days and when i do log on i just pick herbs log off and go do other things..

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Never 8-)

I take long breaks occasionally, maybe to do something more intellectual, or maybe for another game, but I have never considered quitting.

What is quitting but just not playing? I suppose I quit every day and then un-quit the next.

If you mean quit as in have a huge party and give away all your stuff, no, that's just stupid. :roll: All you're doing is burning your bridges so that you can't come back even if you want to in the future (which I suppose is necessary for some people.....)

Of course. And when the time comes, I will quit forever. Right now, I guess my life has nothing interesting to offer me to do instead, but that will change. I'm guessing I have one or two years on Rs, then it's the end.

2480+ total

I like The responses of people

But quiting is like drop or trading all your stuff,keeping 1 rare so on...

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

I've recently become more interested in GW than i used to be, plus i feel that jagex's updates have been sort of lackluster as of late. Also I got a girlfriend now and she takes up a lot of time i used to spend on games. So I'm thinking of quitting soon, liquidating all my items and buying a yellow p hat. Who knows, I could be gone tomorrow.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

Yes, I thought long and hard about it and decided to go through with it. Runescape's objective is to advance your character, and the difficulty of each goal is measured in the amount of time it takes to complete, so when that day finally comes to quit all those goals are completely meaningless.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.