Dragon Slayer

introuble3

I defeated her at level 59 combat...I wanted to be completly sure not to die :). I was using 10 lobsters, and then I managed to kill her :).

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beat her at 57 combat...I had full rune (chain for plate, of course) a ddp (there was no ddp+ or dds then) and a d long. Also used some sharks I fished with it...Yet still, I hid and tried to let the poison kill it for me. I was scared :XD: Also, this was a year after I started playing...Lol.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Runescape classic:

Level 43.

I did a test run with 3 items and a few lobsters and got owned.. no suprise right?

So I loaded myself up.

Full adaminth. Anti dragon shield (important..) and a Rune B axe which was .. massive .. those days.

Full inventory of lobsters and a strenght potion, all fished and cooked myself and made. I got to crandor. Blood was pumping, adrenaline.. o man I was excited. The strongest meanest dragon I would ever fight (wasn't planning on members back then). O man..

2 swordfish later .. The dragon was toast.. Pathetic dragon whaha :P but still its cool!

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

I was combat 51 with full rune and addy plate.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Runescape classic:

Level 43.

I did a test run with 3 items and a few lobsters and got owned.. no suprise right?

So I loaded myself up.

Full adaminth. Anti dragon shield (important..) and a Rune B axe which was .. massive .. those days.

Full inventory of lobsters and a strenght potion, all fished and cooked myself and made. I got to crandor. Blood was pumping, adrenaline.. o man I was excited. The strongest meanest dragon I would ever fight (wasn't planning on members back then). O man..

2 swordfish later .. The dragon was toast.. Pathetic dragon whaha :P but still its cool!

I thought you had lobbies not swordies :-k

all_forum2.jpg

introuble3.png

introuble3.png

If I remember correctly, it was end of 2002 and I was level 65. Rune chain, rune legs, rune full helm, with antishield (ofcourse) and a rune long. Ended up using only 10 of the packed 20 lobs. Should have done it earlier though. Stupid scaredycat me :wall:

dontfearthereaper2.png

meh... i was around 70 when i finally got around to killing elvarg =P rune legs, chain, d shield, rune baxe, power ammy, a blue wizard hat (for style ::' ) and an invent of freshly stolen cakes.

i overestimated elvarg so much lol

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

level 43, i was still newbie then, i forgot the antidragon shield twice. I died , then i came back with anti magic prayer and he died. DIED!

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

Woot that was the good old days =P i was lvl 53 then and well i was scared since i think i my max hit was 7 :lol: and my lvl 89 friend was making me even scared.. Anyways i didn't have armour at the time since i was saving my money.. So he lent me his Full addy.. and i kinda refuse to wear the helmet..Then he gave me 1 super attack pot and well i went to the island and ran pass those lessers.. A person was fighting the dragon atm and died when leaving the gate since he got attacked..=) Well i went up to the dragon and beat it good =) with plenty of food left

wanna play ??^_^ total=1650+ =)

time pass by so fast -_-

49. what a noob. people now are doing it at like level 13.... :wall:

13? Now your'e exaggerating (sp?)

Level 60 lol, full addy. Still can't afford rune :oops: :wall:

http://custom.leetscape.com/sig/63/70/combat.png[/img]

You just won the award for "The Most niave person on the Tip.it Boards!"]
*Points towards the monkey sitting on the button and declining every query*
Help me

No.

• 3 months later...

I was level 41, with addy pl8, addy legs, adn rune longsword. I used 4 lobbies. Elvarg is a pushover

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.