Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

I brought a can of axe and a lighter to school to play "Pyro" for awhile and my friend managed to find a huge piece of paper (called Majhong Paper here) and I started to burn it. All of a sudden, this paper starts being blown to a nearby wooden shelf made by some students in my class and it caught fire. Another friend immediately took a pair of scissors, rushed to the fire-extinguisher outside, cut the safety wire, pulled the pin and basically unloaded the carbon dioxide onto the wooden shelf.

Unlucky us, the Discipline Master was walking past and I think that noticing the huge amount of white smoke, he came over and realized that we were "playing" (According to him) with the fire extinguisher. My friend got detention til 6pm while me and the other guy acted as if we were innocent.

So yea.. didnt get caught. Moral of the story is "You can do anything as you please, just don't get caught". I'm a bad role model, I know.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else get a dirty thought in there mind after they read the title?

No, don't start that crap. /OT/ Is bad enough as it is.

4chan much? :twss:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

LMFAO our gym class has this thing of pretending to be *happy." We were playing football outside and we started getting a little crazy by pantsing and mooning each other, and the teacher got pretty pissed off. :thumbsup:

Edit: Oh yeah, I just remembered something that happened last year. My friend and I were kidding around playing catch with a binder, and all of a sudden, he throws it and I didn't catch it. And guess what? That moment was just when the teacher walked by. The binder was just inches from her face, and she sent him to the office.

Alex_Lei1993.png

This one kid that always grabs his backpack up really fast, I zip-tied his backpack to his desk and the whole desk fell and he started dragging it. :lol:

I got caught by my classmates in class, a fist, and my girlfriend.

Retired from Runescape September 1, 2008

This one kid that always grabs his backpack up really fast, I zip-tied his backpack to his desk and the whole desk fell and he started dragging it. :lol:

I got caught by my classmates in class, a fist, and my girlfriend.

My head hurts now. Thanks a lot. That made me laugh too hard.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Mmm, making wimps eat warheads. Those things were delicious, and not even that sour back then. But these taste like vomit, and make even me cringe.

I eat lemons and Chuck Norris hair for breakfast.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

• 4 weeks later...

Made a site on our school saying how crap it was. Also placed a poll on which teacher was the worst. Got a week of suspension.

Next month they put me in charge of the computer software and some access to hardware. Go figure.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

yeah when did we add the / / to OT?

We never did, expect a particular user decided to add it in...

On Topic: That worst thing I have probably done is...play ball in class with my mates and draw a target on the board, right next to a $1500+ piece of equipment, which my friend hit :ohnoes:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

yeah when did we add the / / to OT?

We never did, expect a particular user decided to add it in...

For your information, it happens to be the other way around.

And when are you going to figure out why this forum has said name? It has been a while since this first showed up.

C2b6gs7.png

Well as a an end of the day activity that everyone has to do, I chose being the light operator with a few friends. We went to get microphones from the back but from the control board we left them on. We got the microphones and we needed a stand...

Me: Where the f*** are the stands?

Friend: Probably all around there.

Me: Got it, attach the microphone see if it's the right one.

Friend: *Rummaging*

Friend: F*** I think I broke the microphone.

Me: Seriously?

Friend: No actually it's fine.

Friend: F*** I broke the stand.

Me: ...S***, Re***d.

Friend: F*** Off. I'll just use tape... There we go.

Me: Took your f***ing time.

We went to the stage and everyone was laughing and the teacher looked angry and said 'I never want to here that again'.

We went to the control panel and realised we'd left the mics on! Til the day I die, I'll never forget how much fun swearing repeatedly pretty much in front of a teacher is.

EDIT:

I also remembered after S*x Ed my friend stole a load of condoms and put them all over the exhausts of the teachers cars. :mrgreen:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

The trick is not to get caught... ;)

Such as: I've taken drugs in school, stole furniture for 'The Alley' from school and stolen the pins off fire extinguishers. I'm kinda collecting fire extinguisher pins.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

Fighting, happened in 1st (also broke a window of an old caravan), 2nd, 3rd, so on till 7th, hasn't happened yet on 8th (since it has only been on for 2 weeks, I don't get into fights that often).

Oh, and once fighting on 7th, me and classmate who I was fighting with, broke a dorm room wall and a paper dispenser...

We would've never got caught, but one other classmate got scared and told teachers. Oh damn, how I would want to kick his [wagon].

EDIT: 100th post! \'

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Getting head in the middle of an empty music class at lunch, luckily the music teacher was extremely cool and just let us go.

What?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Let's see, being caught for "hacking" for using Mozilla Firefox on the computers #-o, throwing snowballs, getting blamed for drawing a "Book 'O Manparts", punching some kid for drawing male genitals all over my book (same kid who made the book of manparts), yelling at the same kid for drawing manparts all over my locker, and swearing a lot. Also, I got in trouble from the tech as there was a lot of things on my home drive that he was "concerned" about. They were nothing but prank batch files that did absolutely nothing and a few games... -.-

That kid has to grow up. Now that we're in high school, he still does it. :wall: Good thing he's taking Applied and I'm taking Academic.

j0xPu5R.png