The Goblin Mace

introuble3

erkid"]
unless they boost the stats ill never take it out of bank again..

This is a pretty amazing weapond.. It shouldn't be stored in your bank.

You are absolutely right! How can you just leave it in your bank! It is taking important bank space! Drop it :twisted:

I am sceptical about the reward. It is not great at all. Nahh.. if Jagex boosted up the stats to.. rune quality.. and the spec 50% or so. With half prayer points added to yours. Then it would be usefull. And not overpowered.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erkid"]

id rather use the d scimi spec..

D scim special is pointless.... Atleast with the mace you could get some prayer and use superhuman str or something. I could see if you wanted 4 dds specials..

Quit RuneScape :)

erkid"]
erkid"]

D scim special is pointless.... Atleast with the mace you could get some prayer and use superhuman str or something. I could see if you wanted 4 dds specials..

Your missing the big picture here.

Do you rather have 10 more prayer points and your oponent less.

Or would you rather have 4 DDS specs and get a chance for the kill?

I mean, I'll fight you anytime, you the mace, I the DDS. But I should warn you. I have 65 prayer (at lvl 94 combat) so your dangerous 15-spec attack is not going to hurt me much. On the other hand. What will my DDS spec do to you?!

erkid"]
erkid"]

I mean, I'll fight you anytime, you the mace, I the DDS. But I should warn you. I have 65 prayer (at lvl 94 combat) so your dangerous 15-spec attack is not going to hurt me much. On the other hand. What will my DDS spec do to you?!

I was talking training outside wildy. For pking obv dds. But even in wildy scim is pretty pointless.

Quit RuneScape :)

erkid"]
erkid"]
erkid"]

I was talking training outside wildy. For pking obv dds. But even in wildy scim is pretty pointless.

You know those guys that use melee protect right?.. You know they forget about that prayer after they put it on? Use a spec on them, see how they will react. They probaly won't leaving them open to your melee attacks. Because, you stopped their prayer. I have seen this dozens of time. Also at me. D scim is great for people that use protect prayers.

erkid"]
erkid"]
erkid"]

You know those guys that use melee protect right?.. You know they forget about that prayer after they put it on? Use a spec on them, see how they will react. They probaly won't leaving them open to your melee attacks. Because, you stopped their prayer. I have seen this dozens of time. Also at me. D scim is great for people that use protect prayers.

To anyone who is saying

"would you rather hit 8 hits that do 10+ damage each or drain a little prayer" is missing the point. It isn't good because it drains prayer. You can use smite for that. It is good because it gives you extra prayer. The tip.it calc says you can hit a 23 with it, and i would round that down to a 22. That means you can get your prayer up to 121/99 if you have 99 prayer.

And as for pvp battles, you would use the spec before the battle, and once your spec recharges, you would go dds them, and have an extra 15 prayer.

It seems like it is a good weapon to give you that little bit of edge you want over the person or thing you are fighting.

To all of the people saying it would be beter to use the d scimmy spec. The special rarely works and any smart person whould turn it back on it like 2 seconds.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Yes the main way a person would use this is before battle to get your prayer superhigh because yes it is extremely lously for actually trying to kill things.

Why only use it before a battle? Why not whip it out during a battle and restore some prayer.

Like fighting Karil the tainted for instance. Whip it out, revive some prayer, and the continue on with dds/flail/guthans spear/magic. You could safe yourself a ppot dose (or two)

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

OK I just tryed the new mace on barrows and it was actually really good. But don't use it on the brothers, because you wont hit! I telle home,pray and with my portal room telle to Canifs. I go to bank take out the mace (that way you don't waste space on barrows.) And then very i mean VERY QUICKLY use plus 15 att and str prayers and use the spec on a wolf. If you do it fast enough and you get lucky you will be able to hit a 10+ WITHOUT WASTING ANY PRAYER.

I had 80/70 prayer I easly killed Dh with 60 pray and then Karils (by the time I got their I had enough special bar to KO him with dds) and mange to kill Veracs all with 80 pray. It is VERY USEFUL for barrows just don't take it. Use it before. Hope I helped anyone. And btw I didn't get anything from my trip. :(

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

Also does the mace drain your opponents prayer or what? If so surely it's a good idea for KQ?

drain pray at kq? does the kq even have limited prayer that can be drained?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Way I see it, uses are:

-Barrows

-Duel Arena

-Maybe DM pking, otherwise prolly not

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

So did anyone actually find the guy who you can get the mace back from? :?

I saw on the Official Forums yesterday that you can somehow buy it back for 1k from the goblin wandering around, but I can't find him.

228/228 Qp

I saw on the Official Forums yesterday that you can somehow buy it back for 1k from the goblin wandering around, but I can't find him.

I think that might mean the little midget goblin in the Goblin Village....I'll try that soon.

EDIT: Wow, tip.it censor is good. At least it replaces the word with something cool instead of stars.

I managed to get one from the Goblin Village Generals during the quest. Doesnt work when the quest is completed though. :(

Read the RS KB now.

Ancient Mace

Favour of the War God

If this attack hits it will inflict normal damage even through the 'Protect from melee' Prayer. It will recharge your Prayer energy by the amount of damage done while draining your opponent's the same amount.

The special attack that looks most complicated so far?

Though, if they nerf it by making it so you cannot drain prayer from NPCs, the mace will only hit a 23 max, with all the trimmings. 20 or 22 of those points would go to Prayer and be the extra boost due to your current prayers being on.

This would help a fair bit with Smite actually, instead of draining 23 of their prayer points, you would drain about 28, now add that to what you would do with the Saradomin Strike.

This weapon will rarely be used as a staple unless the user has high Attack and Strength, but a fair few of those don't like questing.

it's only going to be useful in certain circumstances. Otherwise, the d bx spec which was previously a widely used spec outside will own the mace spec hard in almost all aspects.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.