The Goblin Mace

introuble3

Ill clarify. There are two types, one p v NPC, the other p v p.

PvP: The attacking player recieves a prayer point boost equal to the hit during the special. Also, the attacked person is drained prayer equal to how much is hit.

PvNPC: The Attacker recieves a prayer boost equal to the hit, no matter what monster is attacked.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would draining prayer help at barrows? I am a total barrows noob btw.

Also does the mace drain your opponents prayer or what? If so surely it's a good idea for KQ?

Am feeling foncused.

it heals prayer actually, to be more accurate. and no @ kq it probably would not be helpful since her def is high and you usually need a good considerable amount of prayer points to kill her, instead of 1-15 points.

In the quest it is used to turn off an NPC protection prayer. Nick might have been thinking about using the mace to turn off the KQs protection prayers.

Outta curiosity, what happens if you use the special on another player using a protection prayer?

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

So did anyone actually find the guy who you can get the mace back from? :?

I saw on the Official Forums yesterday that you can somehow buy it back for 1k from the goblin wandering around, but I can't find him.

If you are looking for Tegdak, he can be found in his appartment on the east side of the lowest floor of the city.

Not far from the market.

erkid"]
unless they boost the stats ill never take it out of bank again..

This is a pretty amazing weapond.. It shouldn't be stored in your bank.

id rather use the d scimi spec..

no way d scimm spec is just THE BADDEST spec id rather use from dorgsuun weps(cbow,dagger)

altough that are the naddest after d scim

afbeelding4kopieae2.png

OK I just tryed the new mace on barrows and it was actually really good. But don't use it on the brothers, because you wont hit! I telle home,pray and with my portal room telle to Canifs. I go to bank take out the mace (that way you don't waste space on barrows.) And then very i mean VERY QUICKLY use plus 15 att and str prayers and use the spec on a wolf. If you do it fast enough and you get lucky you will be able to hit a 10+ WITHOUT WASTING ANY PRAYER.

I had 80/70 prayer I easly killed Dh with 60 pray and then Karils (by the time I got their I had enough special bar to KO him with dds) and mange to kill Veracs all with 80 pray. It is VERY USEFUL for barrows just don't take it. Use it before. Hope I helped anyone. And btw I didn't get anything from my trip. :(

Well thats exactly what i do :thumbsup: so i think it is a very good weapon to use BEFORE HAND then just do what ever with your extra prayer

Random random dance dance random dance! WOO!

runemmage,Doodooman39.gif

Doodooman39.gif

img]http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9067/reportbuttanerfb6.gif[/img]

Would it stack on 'operating' Prayer cape?

If max is 13 then: 99 prayer + operate = 100 prayer + spec =113 prayer

If max is 23 then: 99 prayer + operate = 100 prayer + spec =123 prayer

Just a thought :)

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

I saw 3 hit u say that he could now have 130/99 prayer.

So he atleast believes he can hit 31 with the mace.

Even if you can't hit that high, I suppose it would be useful if you need a few extra prayer and don't wanna use pots or something.

May be used at barrows but its too weak to be of any use on anyone other than karil and a dds would be better for Karil

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

I am currently 112/96 prayer after the quest.

Of course - the thing owed me. The first hit was a 0, so i had to hide and wait and wait and wait for the special bar to come back.

I accidently specced before he turned onprayer during quest... also had to wait =p

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

I saw 3 hit u say that he could now have 130/99 prayer.

So he atleast believes he can hit 31 with the mace.

Even if you can't hit that high, I suppose it would be useful if you need a few extra prayer and don't wanna use pots or something.

ill ask dan, hes a friend of mine. good guy really.

also, my avatar is from me using this mace. and ive hit a 23 on an ogre. considering i could have been using a salve ammy (e) and i dont have a fire cape, it could have been higher alot higher... and i did NOT use prayers(defeats the purpose because it might lower as soon/before you hit.)

sorry bout the nooby question, what quest do you get it from :oops:

The new one.. duh?

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

well i like it i like how it can help you train like if im training on monsters and if i use the dds spec then i would be able to kill like only 2 monsters while with prostyle and ancient mace i might be able to kill like 3

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

sorry i cannot give u the stats right now since i am not logged in.

NAME: Ancient Mace

SPEC: might make ur prayer get boosted[like when u pray at the monestary it gets +2...i managed to get a total of +14 wid that new mace]

How SPEC works: When u hit some npc or monster u use a spec it drains full energy and u MIGHT get a prayer bonus. suppose u r 59 prayer it might become 60 or 63 or even 70...it stays there...den u wait a while and ur spec energy is full again u go ahead and use it once more...and if u r lucky u get another boost and the boost stacks. and teh boost is permanent as long as u dont use it up or die or duel or do pc.

so in short to reach +14 prayer u might need to use the spec more than once..yet just one time might get u there.[i say +14 coz thats the max i got]

Advantage: before doing barrows u can just get ur prayer high enough[i have no idea if 99+14 can be done] and then leave it in the bank and go kick ghostly rears.

prices seen to be sold at : 100k~ 3mil[i heard 50mil once but i dont really believe it]

uhh.... huh

anyways, i've read through a few posts, and it seems like those advocating its effectiveness are grasping for straws... its pretty useless. it drains whole bar, it hits little, and it heals little. save a pray pot in barrows? barrows drains ~15 at a time. maybe. assuming you hit max, and considering the stats (and karil's def)... you'd save some pray pots ddsing him four times instead.

as for getting extra pray, that also assumes you hit. and again, i'd rather sip a pray pot and dds four times rather than hope an ironscim lookalike hits

i tried the mace a few times today when i finished the quest, i tossed it pretty quick...

There are many places in Runescape where every little edge that you can get is useful and inventory space is at a premium. Before going pking or fighting the Kalphite Queen (or another boss monster, including the nasty Desert Treasure bosses), you might as well unleash the special on a random low-ish monster in the area and see if you can get a prayer boost. Is it worth the bother? It's only a few seconds- there's plenty of level 20 guards walking around most cities.

The Mace can also save a few prayer pots when training on monsters that require constant prayer (Aberrant Specters, for example). Getting 11 prayer points is arguably better than getting four DDS specials.