Why doesn't anyone ever play with private chat on?

Today

On 1% of the time

Friends 96% of the time

Off 3% of the time.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep my Private Chat to 'Friends', for the simple reason that I only wish to private chat with my friends.

If I ever meet someone in RuneScape who as kind, considerate and mature, and we got along, I'd be happy enough to add them!

If I kept my Private Chat to 'On', you'd get many unwanted chats with people who you may find irritating for whatever reason, and I just do not need that when trying to make sure my time on RuneScape is an enjoyable and comfortable stay.

- Honoured

honoured_guy.png

honoured_guy.png

Need A Question Answered About RuneScape? Message Me!

OFF:

ALWAYS when runecrafting. And that's 90% of my rs time :lol:

Friends:

When I'm doing something else

ON:

If I'm selling/buying on forums(usually nats/ess)

Uula.png

Well I can't speak for others, but mine is always on Friends due to the amount of random people who contact me about random nonsense. It gets boring after a while, so I keep Private Chat on Friends nowadays. \'

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Mines always on public now. I find it funny getting pm's 'is it ok if i add you' as if they already havent. Also i cant actually figure out how to turn it to friends since the update <.<

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I mostly play with my private on, I've got no reason not to. It's not like there are 50 mil rs players pming constantly. I think no1 has so many followers (ok, kids ranqe and zezima might have) but the average rs player doesnt have many peepz pming them, and if you don't like somebody just add him....in your ignore list :XD:

gimli.png

I like to keep my chat set to on at all times, it gives me a chance to meet new people and means I can help those that PM me a question. Also good for my old friends that I've deleted and they've started playing Runescape again :)

Whatpulse!

213358.png

It's simple as that. Also I don't get

From : I'm going to delete your account if you don't give me your pass!!

I play with my private on :-$. Although that may change very quickly as I become a higher and higher level. I already get spammed whenever I come back from a non 1/3/5 F2P world :ohnoes:.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

My private chat is always on, I love being hyted <3:. I just hate the stupid noobs that say your file will be deleted or banend or whatever. Where the hell did they get my name?!?!

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

I usually keep it on unless I get a lot of Pms from random people.

Then i'll turn it to friends for a while

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Mine is usually at friends. I just turn it off whenever I'm not in the mood to talk. Putting it in "ON" would just be annoying for me, I get spammed by annoying players who I've met throughout RS and just asked stuff or begged.

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Mostly I keep it on freinds, only time its on is when im selling\buying on fourms. Mainly because if i keep it on random low level add me and say for free stuff or help them with somthing. Also i get alot of "hey, remmber me" and i dont wanna go though that conversation where i say no and we become "buds".

randomkcopyq.png

I have reached the point where I keep it on friends unless buying and selling on the forums.

I donno why, but I think its cause im constently buying things like 1k rune ores, and I get pm asking me to make a rune ware hammer or w/e.

Once I get 99 crafting, I think keeping it on friends will have to be a must. :(

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009