Wats your real life inventory?

mcneilp

Lol, I did this quickly...

rlinventory1lo8.png

I'll do the inventory tomorrow...

(It may help to copy and paste my image into paint and zoom in to read some of the extremely tiny blobs that have no meaning whatsoever. :wink: )

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At home: nothing

At Work: Car keys, cell phone, MP3 player, wallet.

I honestly hate when there's a lot of stuff in my pockets. As soon as I get to work/home I empty my pockets onto my desk.

Zaataar.png

I honestly hate when there's a lot of stuff in my pockets. As soon as I get to work/home I empty my pockets onto my desk.

I hate carrying a lot of stuff too. If I have too much in my pockets I have to keep pulling my pants up because they get so weighted down they just slide off. When I'm at home about all I carry around is my phone because I'm usually texting someone or waiting for someone to reply.

Hmmm... Well, car keys are a given.

Then you got the cell phone, not much use to me since i dont talk much, but it does have tetris for when im bored.

Wallet. Here be important stuff.

Icebreakers...dont know why though

Recipes from, ooohhh, about a year ago.

Thats it.

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Great Response :thumbsup: keep it up!

I carry when im going out:

Mobile (cell) phone

iPod

Wallet with cash card and discount cards

House Keys

Usually a bottle of Fanta and a packet of Polos (the ones with the little blue bits :mrgreen: )

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Left pocket : Keys and tissues.

Right pocket : Phone and mp3/headphones(if catching a bus)

Back right: Wallet - debit card/id/cash

Watch.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Why do you guys carry aound flash drives? (Just curoius)

Very useful to save my work from school and doesn't require CDs.

School I could understand. Although my flash drive isn't something that lives on me. When it isn't plugged in, it's in my bag with other things I use at uni. Less chance of losing it when it isn't on me.

My inventory usually includes:

stashed change for the train to get to uni in the morning i hate breaking notes.

and

my lucky blue stapler - there's about 15 of them at assignment minder at my uni and they always f*cking tear my paper but mine is great it staples the first time every time... im sad and i know it.

The saddest part is thats usually whats in my inventory Mon-Fri

Unless its the weekend which then it usually includes a house key and random crap that i dont remember stashing in my pockets.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Front Right Pocket: Pencil, keys, guitar pick

Front Left pocket: Cell Phone and cash/change

Back Right Pocket: Wallet = library card, and gift cards and cash, pic of my girlfriend, and condom

Back Left Pocket: School ID when i'm not wearing it (which is rare cuz we gotta wear those damn things around our neck whenever we're in the building, or it's a dumb detention)

Backpack: usually have atleast my iPod and Calculator in there

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

A rubber band

a few paper clips

a bendy straw

tube socks

some string

I'm like Macgyver, I'll save a life some day carrying these things around with me.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

There's a few things I can't leave the house w/o.

Phone

iPod

Wallet

New Ports

Lighter

Money

Why isn't E on that list?

Sorry, but I can't help messin' with you about that. It's priceless IMO.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

8-) i don't know what the big deal is, E isn't hard to find and it's really not dangerous. it's not like an everyday thing either. anyway if you really want me to answer, cuz the phone and ipod crush them and then they're no good.

i can do it too =(

tifsbti6oi.gif

8-) i don't know what the big deal is, E isn't hard to find and it's really not dangerous. it's not like an everyday thing either. anyway if you really want me to answer, cuz the phone and ipod crush them and then they're no good.

i can do it too =(

It may not be physically addictive, but I had a mate who did it and went loco. He had to eventually seek help, we no longer talk. Ever since then I've got a lot against it because in a sense, it lost me a good friend. :(

Well, he was more likely to mix it with LSD...but basically the same thing, sort of...

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

i can do it too =(

It may not be physically addictive, but I had a mate who did it and went loco. He had to eventually seek help, we no longer talk. Ever since then I've got a lot against it because in a sense, it lost me a good friend. :(

Well, he was more likely to mix it with LSD...but basically the same thing, sort of...

I feel you I had a boy who did acid after his girl [bleep]ed his best friend, he had a bad trip and now he's on prozac. He aint never been the same, but it is what it is, enjoy responsibly. I'm not addicted and if I ever feel there's a problem w/ me and any drug, i'll stop immediately and if I can't, I'll get help.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Left pocket, wallet, and pencil

Right pocket, phone and keys on the belt loop right above it.

Back pockets, school papers or notes throughout the day (i dont use a backpack, cuz i would only need it for one class)

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar

back pockets:ipod, wallet and keys

front pockets: phone and whatever i get from monster drops,

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.