Where do you go when Noobs are about.

smoshsmosh

Most of us hate noobs. I do especially when there doing nooby thing like "hey im new fr33 st00f pl0x" It really bugs me. But i have alittle secret. There are places you can go that most nubs arent famailair with. Ocasionally a noob will pop up who was exploring but that is really it. Some places i go is to the rogues den, or to mortaynia so i can escape them. In alot of these places you can work up your skills without being hassled. Im not saying all Newbs are bad but noobs are*.

My question is where syour Sweet Escape where the higher levels and more experienced, mostly nicer players are. Or do you just ignore them? Id like to know.

Thanks for reading this :thumbsup:

Scratch Dog

*Noob-an experienced player who acts foolishly

Newb-a newer player who is not nessacerily dumb

scratch_dog.png

scratch_dog.png

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no possible way for some 1 else to stop me from doing what i want in runescape unless its in the wild. so now im going to try to run from a noob, im never coming back to this topic.

West Runescape, I doubt any newbs have done regicide. Also, I like going to high level quest places like dt pyramid(did some alching there), fishing colony(my favorite) and others. Also guilds are good, like fishing and warriors.

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

I teleport lol...there's no ONE place i go away to, because usually i have the intention of doing something else in the area where i am, so i don't wanna run too far away...

Anyway, one time i was being followed in varrock, i teled to varrock and he just stood there without noticing that i was back and said "omg tele nub"

I stay. If you teleport, it makes it seem if the noob won. All about ignoring, not the list, but just ignore.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

i think if u teled it wouldnt seem like they won, it actually in my eyes makes them lose, they failed to get whatever the ywere trying to achieve to get(that lat part didnt make much sense

scratch_dog.png

scratch_dog.png

what exactly is a 'Noob' eh? I've seen people from level 3-126 that are just out to anger other players. It's impossble to avoid ALL of RS because everyone has their 'Noob' moments, and topics like these are 'Noobish' cause what gives you the power to deem someone a 'Noob'? Everyone starts at the same place, it's just how you go after that. And about beggers? Just ignore them, they arn't hurting you, and i've seen level 120's begging, and they can get to most places of the game, good luck avoiding them.

addympraycape,fire%20axe%20777.gif

33 Abyssal Whip Drops 8 Dragon Drops